How did you make your way to this site

Today I rode a demo 08 Busa and then googled "hayabusa forums". Monday I trade in an 07 Speedtriple and buy a new busa :thumbsup:

Goooooooogle! im workin on gettin my first busa <3 God willing soon :cheerleader: went in to check out an 08 and the tried to sell me a zx14???

Yeah, I used Google too. It seems to have worked out pretty well! :beerchug:

what who me? I'm not here at all its all just a dream that someday you will wake up from and realize your having a nightmare!

got here from search engine

I new nothing about bikes except when I did get a chance to ride I loved it. Messed around with a couple of buddies bikes nmothing two heavy 250 I think and took to it like aduck in water. But how I got here Thought now would be a good time to own a bike of my own saw a pic of a busa fell in love with it mind you I did not know it was 1300cc's of controlled mayhem, kind of like the girls i date, but yet I digress. decided well let me shop around for a stepin stone to the busa, and the advice that was posted here seem the most releavent and mature so I figured I could ask all the questions I wanted on this site and get honest oppinions, might not be the ones I want to hear, but honest and that is the most importanat:thumbsup:

google. been lurking here on and off for the last year and a years. Finally bought my '01 busa last weekend and have decided that now I own one Ill become a member. also say a reference on busanation.com

Hayabusa on Google. Been reading on and off for a couple of years, 'kicking the tyres' on Hayabusa. There is not much out there on the net, and your community is really really good. Coming from a B12 and prior to that a B6. Have ordered a K8 in Blue and cannot wait for it. Very much enjoy reading the posts on your site.

gotta love google. that's how I ended up here. I love the busa and can't wait to own one. theres so much info floating around here. its the best!
Posted via Mobile Device

When ever I had a question, I would google it and Hayabusa.org was usually the first listing. After reading, I was like thei is the place to be and joined. Very happy that I did.

Word of mouth really was how I found the "org." I work with somone who has an 06 busa, and he practically lives here....

D

Hi all. Just typed hayabusa and that's it. Good work, lots of members. Keep walking.
Any one who interesting to see our hayabusa site in Greece is also welcome.
www.hayabusa.gr (admin@hayabusa.gr)
Thanks.

Last edited:
Fell in love with the busa when i first seen it and searched it on yahoo after looking at a few hundered busa videos on youtube i ended up here and never left bad thing is the night i started looking for busa info i had finals the next morning and didnt get to bed until 7 lol stayed up reading threads..... and thinks to the org i'm buying my first busa black k8 ..............must say I Love the Org.:race:

Well,

I test rode my Youth Pastors Busa, a wrecked 05 that he said he might sell me,

Got a 104 in a 65, but knew I had to get my own...:laugh:

Went and talked with an old friend who I knew would steer me in the right direction,

It was Kevin Varner, aka vMan1300, I had known him for years throught different things. When I told him what I was thinking of getting and looking at a Busa, now I am coming from Kawa camp, he said without a doubt the Gen2, because of all the upgrades and the suspension being better suited stock for heavier guys, lol... I am thin but 6'4" at 225.

Anyway we talked and he recommended I look up Hayabusa.org and register and brouse the boards to gather more info before I pulled the trigger.

I owe it to him....

Thanks again Kevin,

GodSpeed man.

:brave:

Back