How did you arrive at your Username ?

Mine is easy. I am 6'2" tall and weigh 250 lbs. Wear a size 54 suit coat. I am not a little guy. When I was in the Navy there was another Fischer on board the ship, so people knew me as Big Fisch (short for Fischer). So there you go. I know, boring.

Good thread!

Everybody calls me by my initials, A.J., but "AJ" was taken when I tried to register for this site. Still not sure how it ended up in all caps.....

Just a shameless bump for this thread.
See a few new names here I cant figger out and hope to stir up a few posts.

might be :poke: for this but here goes
last name mitchell but everyone calls me mitch, luv 1 is for my wife and family. mitchluv1

Wow this thread took off .....:laugh: my name isnt hard i dont think a few years ago on ps2 a game called socom came out and me and the wife played the crap out of it and the main characters name was kahuna and so when we got online to play that was my name ....i know pretty lame but thats been my nickname eversince .:whistle:

good thread:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Mine is the license plate on my white 86' Porsche "Ketchmi" (catch me). I have used it for years and many more people know my screen name than my real name.

Dave

Street Fighter
sf4-vega.jpg

:beerchug:

Ok....BigDog5...from a couple of different places. Back in the day when I played ball coaches and teammates called me 'Big un' (country I know...) or Big Dog. My fraternity is Omega Psi Phi or the 'Nasty Q Dogs'....5 was my 'line number' when pledging the frat. I am also 6'5 310 lbs...so Big Dog works! I have used the name BigDog5 on all kinds of boards and forums since the advent of the Net (yeah, I've been around).

I have been using mine since I first had access to the internet and became a member of my first board The Corral. My first Mustang which was my reason for going to the corral was a.... blue 1987 Mustang GT. :beerchug:

Corroded is a take off from my nickname as a kid, Rusty. No, I do not have red hair. and Alien is a departure from my last name.

Used the combo in many forums and online games...

Growing up my Step brother used to always tell me and by brother to "Calm down killer!" When we would get pissed off at each other. So I just threw it together with my last name, "Rudy" Tadaaaa, Killerrudy. It is not because I was in the Marine Corps. I have been using this Handle since I was 14(13 yrs ago) and signed up for my yahoo so I could chat with all the ladies.

Last edited:
Growing up my Step brother used to always tell me and by brother to "Calm down killer!" When we would get pissed off at each other. So I just threw it together with my last name, "Rudy" Tadaaaa, Killerrudy. It is not because I was in the Marine Corps. I have been using this Handle since I was 14(13 yrs ago) and signed up for my yahoo so I could chat with all the ladies.

ghey:moon:

Cool .
Ok so now please 'splain' the Spongebob Avatar Killa :)

yeah....Well I have always liked the Spongebob cartoon so when I was in the military I drew me up a Rambo killer spongebob and got it tatoo'd on my left arm. It was my "Moto tat". Haven't changed my mind about it yet. Even after 7 yrs. Still like it.

I'm not knocking you . As a matter of fact Adam and I just got done watching an hour of Spongebob but now Scooby Doo is on and he rules :)

Back