How did you arrive at your Username ?

Simple :bump: for some of the new friends I've made :thumbsup:

And for all the new folks as well !

Last edited:
If you guys cant figure mine out i cant help you..:laugh:
The name originated when a buddy named my 02 the bigbaddodge, 6" on 37's with 534 horses/1202ftlbs
scan0003.jpg

After the 02 was stolen the huge red 06 found its way into my driveway and the name just stayed
Most of my other sn's have been Rs2nV, slammedrs, after the camaro, dont have that anymore though so didnt use it.
71710003.jpg

Here ya go. I am working on getting my third busa. The first one I had was a 2004 LE and I was on active duty in the Navy when I got it so the screen name was "usn04limited". My second busa was a 2005 LE once again I was still on active duty so "USN05LE". I will be buying a black k9 in the next couple of months. I am retired from the Navy and when I got back on the board I asked a mod to change my name to something that I would never have to change no matter what I ride so now I am me "Don Hardcastle".

Don

Well nice to know and nice to meet y'all .
:beerchug:

BigBadDodge , yes the white one is !
I'm hoping it was a diesel and not fittin ta blow

Mr Hardcastle sir , thank you for your service :bowdown:

It was a nickname given to me years ago, 6'5" 300+ pounds. Use it on all the forums I visit, sometimes it's vanillagorilla75 for the year I was born.

Well i was trying to get on the Org. New to the Sports bike deal, And did not want to use the race car or drag boat names. So A Mode just popped in my head and it was free.

It is what I do for work, puter types might know.

Us non-puter types need a better explanation as I have no idea what 'niso' is ?

Well i was trying to get on the Org. New to the Sports bike deal, And did not want to use the race car or drag boat names. So A Mode just popped in my head and it was free.

And here I was thinking all along you just left off the 'C' at the beginning :)

I keed I keed

Well, mine has nothing to do with bikes.

I started playing World of Warcraft like 3-4 years back. I created a Night Elf character and wanted it to sound tough...like Wolverine, from X-Men...so I combined Elf and Wolverine to come up with Elvorin...and now I use that user name on many sites and messengers.

I have a motorcycle shop called Gator Motors. So i used the initials of it and added busa to the end. That's where GMbusa came from.

I got Gator from my last name (Gayda). People used to call me gator when i used to be in the automotive paint industry.

1iBandit:

I am blind in my left eye ( scissors, string, kid = Ouch ) hence 1i

My modo was " Take what is given and steal the rest " I use to hack computers/networks, shoplift, and all kinds of other stuff.. ( USE TO ) hence bandit

My best friend gave me the nickname one time when I was being a look out for his bad habits.....

1iBandit

Mine came from when I first got a computer and needed a screen name to chat on AOL. They had a thing where you could type in three things and it would give you different free screen names.
Kv = Kevin (my name)
HotDog = The hotdog song from Limp Bizket (horrible but use to be my favorite, very bad language :( )
4 = Always has been my favorite number

So it came up with several and I liked KvHotDog4 and it has stuck ever since.

First names Eric

6'4 Korean, at max weight I was pushing 327 lbs. Now I am down to 250 lbs.

Back