Hot Girl(s) and your busa!

If you did call BS, I wouldn't be surprised since I am aware that I am the local "Boy who cried wolf". Gimme a minute to get a decent shirtless pic and I'll put it here, as a challenge to the other fellas... Won't be much of a challenge since I will probably never have a Six Pack.

OK GIRLS.......... TOPIC READS Hot Girl(s) and your busa!

get your own beefcake thread
rofl.gif

This thread makes me feel funny, like when I used to climb the rope in Gym class in high school.

lol1.gif

Just the girl pics, not the guy pics....
crazy.gif

If you did call BS, I wouldn't be surprised since I am aware that I am the local "Boy who cried wolf". Gimme a minute to get a decent shirtless pic and I'll put it here, as a challenge to the other fellas... Won't be much of a challenge since I will probably never have a Six Pack.
I'll show you mine, I've got a 12 pack!
laugh.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
MC MUSTANG @ Nov. 09 2007 said:
1217166[/ATTACH] AM]
Bosshound,
the first pic you posted is the wife and bike of another member here...  it is a great pic, and I know this is the internet, but you may want to check with him to ensure he doesn't mind you posting that pic...  if you don't know who the member is, let me know and I will give you his name.

MCM
yo-good lookin out, Shawn-but Dave (Revolution) put me on to this w/a phone call when it started up, i wuz just crackin up on tha phone!!! LoL Its all good w/me as long as no one posts my pics up in a "Busas n crack-hos" thread
fart.gif

and just since Im in a good mood-here's one more from the 'ole attic-lesse how long its lasts!
Hey Big D, glad to meet another traveling man. Amos Johnson Lodge #148 K.C.Mo. Past Master
KC Consistory #7
Lone Star, Chapter #2 Past Patron.
Look well to the East.

zzwhip.gif

Hey, if you girls are going to post topless men, we're going to post topless women.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Just for the record, at the very least, if you keep posting six-packs, I'm gonna post my keg.

LMMFAO!!

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Big-D I knew it wouldn't be long before you showed up
beerchug.gif
wherever you find boobs, wherever you find bootys....wherever you find Busas:
you will find BIG DIESEL;)
Dude, is that Amy's 300 in the background?
hecky naw, son-that was another guys regular 300C w/some sooper-pimped out Luis Vuitton roof n interior w/like 6 tvs n a huge flatscreen where the glovebox wuz...lil ovr the top 4me, but whatevers clever...

Amy's still looks like THIS!!!
(n its gettin ready for some breathing improvements n a lil elec. tuning-lookin forward to seein 450whp on the dyno next year, muahahaa)

Hey Blonde and VA... here we go
smile.gif
woohoo!!!!
BOOO!!!

I call FOUL! for the fact that this is NOT a busa!!! LoL
tounge.gif
Okay then..  we girls voted and we want to see Diesel in his sexiest Busa Pose!

(With a girl as hot as yours, you can't be TOO ugly!)
I'm looking...I'm looking!  Can't find it right now...  
please.gif
Sorry, 'Chelle-too slow (as usual, when u try to race Big D)
I beat ya to it-here be the pic as requested;)

flame away, guys....lol

oh boy-what have i started here...i come back for one day, and people are all crying for folks ta git nekkid and jump on their bikes-OMG, I've started the SQUID REVOLUTION, aarrrgghhhh!!!!

Back