Hot Weather girl?...........

Jackie Guerrido and I were married a long time ago. I got tired of her, kicked her out of bed and happily remarried Ms Mayte Carranco a Mexican weather girl also at one point in time Miss Mexico. She can sing and dance as well as do the weather .
Of course neither woman knows anything about my relationship with them and it's only been a fantasy in my head for years but hey I can dream can't I ?

- Mayte Carranco (Vueltecita Don't Stop Mix)[/url]

I'll let you guys search a bit more on YouTube for more Mayte.
There are a couple vids of her in bikini dancing :omg:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackie Guerrido and I were married a long time ago. I got tired of her, kicked her out of bed and happily remarried Ms Mayte Carranco a Mexican weather girl also at one point in time Miss Mexico. She can sing and dance as well as do the weather .
Of course neither woman knows anything about my relationship with them and it's only been a fantasy in my head for years but hey I can dream can't I ?

- Mayte Carranco (Vueltecita Don't Stop Mix)[/url]

I'll let you guys search a bit more on YouTube for more Mayte.
There are a couple vids of her in bikini dancing :omg:

Now, she IS cute.........that pig latin they puke turns me off.......Duct tape!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Not bad, but I would keep them both :laugh:
I can dream too :whistle:

If you're ever over this way, I'll introduce you to them, they live with me.:whistle:

Back