Busa girls

dezzy7, Don't go down that road pal. Shall we just say classy ladies and leave it at that. No different than us all different sizes.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

hey jetset, kickin' ass daily!!! guys love to come up to me with smaller bikes at stop lights and rev the engine to see if i will respond. when they finally catch up at the next light and i tell them i didn't even get out of 2nd gear, they give me and the bike props and go home with their tail between their legs!! it's hilarious....... :whip:

Bet you kick my ass. I'm afraid to red line my Busa.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow hank, nice looking bike!! i love the blue/black. great jacket and helmet!! i wouldn't redline you cuz you look too good!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Thanks, I’m a styling kind of guy. Got to go first class in my sport activities. That’s a great picture of you – and that bike with those killer exhaust cans, what a hotie.
lachen011.gif

Nice Pic Lo. I see you have the fast color combination. Only thing that is a little faster is the Black and Silver with a tinge of Ninja Green.
biggrin.gif
devil.gif

biggrin.gif
thanks guys! hey ninja, you're giving me "redline fever".
ha ha ha ha i have a friend with the black/silver and he agrees with you! you get no argument from me, awesome bike
aktion035.gif

Back