Hot Girl(s) and your busa!

Bosshound,
the first pic you posted is the wife and bike of another member here...  it is a great pic, and I know this is the internet, but you may want to check with him to ensure he doesn't mind you posting that pic...  if you don't know who the member is, let me know and I will give you his name.

MCM
Beat me to it!

This is not mine, but everytime I see it I think 'how tall is this broad?'

7wgh7i8.jpg

Bosshound,
the first pic you posted is the wife and bike of another member here...  it is a great pic, and I know this is the internet, but you may want to check with him to ensure he doesn't mind you posting that pic...  if you don't know who the member is, let me know and I will give you his name.

MCM
yo-good lookin out, Shawn-but Dave (Revolution) put me on to this w/a phone call when it started up, i wuz just crackin up on tha phone!!! LoL Its all good w/me as long as no one posts my pics up in a "Busas n crack-hos" thread
fart.gif

and just since Im in a good mood-here's one more from the 'ole attic-lesse how long its lasts!

Amy's beautiful as always BigD
smile.gif
Didn't take you long to get the word that everyone's eying the wife
tounge.gif

VA... looks like we are gonna have to start our own thread of HOT GUYS on Busas.... think we could get a response???

I guess I shud post up some pics of the NEW paint, since that other stuff is over 3 years old...
this is thread my bike was BUILT FOR!!!
bowdown.gif
firedevil.gif
beerchug.gif

Back