Home made TRE Problems ****Please Help!

Too bad you are only about two years too late "Larry"

Smith was one of the first that modded the GPS sensor to do a lot more than just de-restrict the bike......

Maybe if you type in plain English we common folk could understand your ignorance??

DUDE! DIS AIN't No Joke! I be come look'inn FUR U Linears! Is skin you alive.

2busa, what brand/model bike?
Posted via Mobile Device

Smitha, I run a 14. I run without a piggy. I run without the sub plates, shaft, or the stepper motor in the middle of the throttle body. They are all removed without setting a code. I have one gutted stock pipe that pushes out more on that side than the other.

The actuator sits outside the engine like a mole on some granny's face living in, Lucklesslowvackeya walk the grocery bags home. I've heard the bike runs lean you remove the flies. Well, not only are the flies removed, but so is the exhaust packing, making this a cheater 4-1n-1 exhaust. Faster flow in and faster flow out should have melted a piston like :whistle: I should listen to others not test that fallacy on my own?

You ask why do I speed my vid? I get to hear the pops more condensed. I study engine note and/or tones. Then, you can hear the tune of the N wire set only; where if you read that if you buy a tre, this will stop the popping. Well, it did under your helmet. But the audio picked up the pops in N more than my hack attack on the pop.

I was flashing the 14 way back when it first came out. So, I have a little time playing another way with the map flash ping. And as I tune the bike, you hear both engine notes with two different tunes. One pops on lift at the one section of the uphill. The same uphill where the different tune is now in play, does not. I lift on throttle at the same location up the hill, you do not hear the pop in said setting combination. There is my proof about removing the pop in the hard set. I have that in picture-in-picture if you care to hear the difference. I have a few up of the same popping session.

Thing is, I mentioned about holding a bubble of air in a chamber is going to make noise no matter what fuel trim you throw at it. This too pans out as I have the bike popping with the N+ [my haCk SET].

WATT linear means, are the guys on bikes with all the piggies needing pipe needing bike tuning needing flash, needing tre. I got a tune UP is PayUP. One PAzYearazzUP ate your service. Is wax your skis IS all in stock mode. :whistle: I listen to others, my bike should have blown up bye now. But it is one quiet running engine. No piston skirts knocking that I can hear. Someone's theory says I should have cooked those pistons lean on the downhill alone! I run up the rpm and all is nonstop ABUSE, don't you think?

I'll let you decide if I need a piggy map and mess up my tune UP. :rofl: ???

- N code.wmv[/url] :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times are you going to post information for a kwakasucky that doesn't apply to a suzuki and insist that it does? This is a hayabusa board, you are simply confusing people with your outlandish talks of zed ex 14 mumbo jumbo

Seacrest........OUT

Last edited:
How many times are you going to post information for a kwakasucky that doesn't apply to a suzuki and insist that it does? This is a hayabusa board, you are simply confusing people with your outlandish talks of zed ex 14 mumbo jumbo

Seacrest........OUT

I think I am confusing you a little there, guy. This is basic FI theory. You are not one of those people that will say a Mikuni carb is better than an Amal, but both function exactly the same using the same basic principals? This is more for argument sake.

I apply the same FI principals as if both brands are the same animal. If both bikes use the 6th as their default code, how are you saying both bikes are different.

My gig is so one understands the principal of the code setting. We lose the water temp signal, the ECU default to the same 1Atmo calculation as any other fuel injected bike/car/etc.

Man, I can keep going, you are way off base on the basics there, Smitha. There is no confusing the same function of both bikes. I would like to see you bring up the different Ta number on the coolant calc. I think you will find that both bikes use the same Ta.

YOu need to know the basics before you can go tuning. I think that is why I keep :poke: the basic mumbo jumbo pretty elementary in execution. How else can you repair a bike between brand and brand? Amal carb jets use the same drilled hole in a solid tube of metal as the Mikuni jet. A water code calc uses the same math tell me I am confusing things. :laugh:

Last edited:
You don't even own a busa. Why are you trying to apply the way a sensor reads on a kaw to a suzi? Unless we start a kaw subforum all the info you post on this topic is worthless. The only reason you think you know is because you read a manual.

I think I mentioned I have first gen (1999-2001) FSM. I do not know the Suz product specifically.

So what's your point of being here. To confuse members? Its worthless. See how I say something is worthless with mispelling every word. Its really easy. You don't contribute so why even post. Nobody wants to cipher your irrelevant crap just to realize its irrelevant.
Posted via Mobile Device

You don't even own a busa.
Stang, I worked on models that I never owned, but tore them down, built them back up. If they came in with a problem, I was paid to solve it. I do not need to work on the bike once I have manual in hand is see the function cold. It's part of my job to know said function of brands dealers have in their franchise.

Why are you trying to apply the way a sensor reads on a kaw to a suzi?
Simple. I can pick up either manual, they both describe the same function. Only the nomenclature is Kawi's/Suz's/Mine is I combine so both seem to confuse but both mean the same.

Unless we start a kaw subforum all the info you post on this topic is worthless.
You just think the same function does the same exact thing, you'll do fine comprehending my abstract since no one can follow either book's abstract. I can see that from here. Sorry, but true.

The only reason you think you know is because you read a manual.
Yeah, and I am going to read someone on the net tell me I need a map for my leaned out bike being in the state of fuel injection. Especially without 02.

So what's your point of being here. To confuse members? Its worthless.
So, watt you are saying is I cannot tear down, repair, diagnose, make run, tune up, tune for race kind of I cannot take any bike and do that? Is that what you are telling me? I'm here to diagnose FI problems specifically, knowing they are the same basic steps in fuel injection diagnosing.

See how I say something is worthless with mispelling every word.
Well, you wanna get technical, I do not see "subthrottle" in the dictionary so you mean those worthless wordages?

Its really easy. You don't contribute so why even post. Nobody wants to cipher your irrelevant crap just to realize its irrelevant.
I am very selective in my thread picks. YOu do not see me slamming a post but more in a technical choice I go after the off the wall variables like change the gas it run better, wash my bike first kind of diagnosing is so universal. If you think I am wasting my time, well how come I cannot converse with anyone about FI?

How come everyone is blowing dough on pig and not the tune that is all clogged up kind of only the FSM can give you those hidden tricks about the, 'method' and stuff like that. Both bi..... In fact, every fuel injected bike follows that 60 cycle beat. :laugh: :beerchug:

One reason I shoved that 02 up ModdingMustang's rear end was they could not read between the lines how simple Ohm's Law is in theory.

Irrelevant. You were banned at MM for talking nonsense. Your doing the same thing here.

Its been proven twice I can recall the gps sensor on a kaw and a suz do not function the same.

A tre locks the ecu in 5th.

What's the point of your 6th limp fi light nonsense. None of its true. Unless every member here that has a tre and it seems there are more than a few have fi lights showing and don't care? Or that the resistor being wired in is really the secret noone but you had unlocked and everyone is running 6th map but they're derestricted top speed?

As far as the carb discussion. Who cares. Busa has never had a carb so the theory is irrelevant.

The 02 watt nonsense your spewing seems to me to be from the mil coming on from removing cats? You can throw the rear 02s in the trash since they can be disabled in the ecu, or yet again are you ready for this trade secret. You can put a resistor in the rear 02s and it eliminates the code.

Can you please state clearly what the purpose of this nonsense is? I see no point in any post you have ever made in any tre thread. You have some decent info in other threads it seems but the nonsense you ramble in here is pathetic.
Posted via Mobile Device

Irrelevant. You were banned at MM for talking nonsense. Your doing the same thing here.
I was banned by many websites me discussing FI theory. I use my own concepts since no one can open the book, look at that 6th gear being used as their default signal. I've already shifted gears to watch the sub system move via gear change, not fuel trim change. Remember, you remove the GPS from the loop (unplug it) the fuel trim remains the same. GPS is for the air gate(s) for both bikes. Busa uses the air cleaner gate, Kawi uses the sub [gate] in the throttle body. Same principal of controlling air speed.

Its been proven twice I can recall the gps sensor on a kaw and a suz do not function the same.
I think I just explained why the gate is used? To control air speed via what gear you are in. Period! So, you need to explain to me, how the soft and hard are applied, so you can see, you wire the GPS with a tre, you set the 6th like it says in the book. Now, if you are spreading a falsehood, you either plead the 5th you cannot find that theory they use the 5th gear map, where I show proof that the factory says it is set for 6th as per page. Show my your page of info that states the 5th or take the 5th someone is lying to the public.

A tre locks the ecu in 5th.
By print or buy hearsay? And you wonder why the controversy about the tre if I can show proof I keep bringing up the 6th in both Busa and Kawi code pages. No other place is there any mention of a 5th gear in either book, does it? Well, doit? :laugh:

What's the point of your 6th limp fi light nonsense. None of its true. Unless every member here that has a tre and it seems there are more than a few have fi lights showing and don't care? Or that the resistor being wired in is really the secret noone but you had unlocked and everyone is running 6th map but they're derestricted top speed?
Here is where I see you have no clue about the laws of ohm or basic wiring as it pertains to a short and how the ECU controls the move. GPS is the limiter loop. You remove the gear catcher, the rpm will be set in the soft. Look at the map software where you can alter the maps made. You now can set the de-restrict via the spark limiter to the hard, semi-unlimited... Sans going into the software, drill down to the max rpm limit and install that into the X to Y pattern. Even the bike's gear window defaults to the number 6, not 5th gear as the fallacy says. Unless you can prove by some factory shop manual that explains the practical and describes in the abstract the short sentences that state why... And the reason the info is so little to explain in the FSM is that there is enough to follow through the rest if you grasp the initial abstract if any.

As far as the carb discussion. Who cares. Busa has never had a carb so the theory is irrelevant.
I disagree. How can you pull theory for FI function without a slight basic knowledge of fuel feed to the Otto engine. But if you started out with windows 7, had no clue how win95 worked, well, are not the two platforms basically the same? You are looking at the evolution of fuel feed. The more you know, the easier to apply theory from one to the other.

The 02 watt nonsense your spewing seems to me to be from the mil coming on from removing cats? You can throw the rear 02s in the trash since they can be disabled in the ecu, or yet again are you ready for this trade secret. You can put a resistor in the rear 02s and it eliminates the code.
See, the 02 acts as a resistor. Removing that alone is to match that loop read back to the ECU so it plots correct in the analog. You send it any other read, it defaults to it's digital internal read as your backup/fail-safe mode. So, I had fun dissing the car boys that are in the same boat, they cannot figure out what the ECU needs to read as per FSM. One Ohm's Law after the other is chase your tail making up so many resistors that code right back to the dash locked in the number 6 is both universal in the bike ECU as is the car EC U get it yet? Same FI rules apply. Carbs abide by the same rules of vacuum/pressure as you apply that theory to a clogged jet hole.

Can you please state clearly what the purpose of this nonsense is? I see no point in any post you have ever made in any tre thread. You have some decent info in other threads it seems but the nonsense you ramble in here is pathetic.
Look at the thread title. This says, if you made a home made tre, have a problem with it, then you need the theory to repair whatever you tied into to untie it, you now know the concept to repair FI.

Plain and simple is I take info from the FSM so I am indisputable how the bike functions. How do you think I got to figuring out the bike and how to troubleshoot each part of the bike, from wheel to wheel is know basic theory you can follow. I did not say FI was simple to follow. It is so complex, you try to explain it then.

And if you fluff right out of the gate with the 5th gear fallacy, you need first to show proof before you continue discussing TRE theory. Only one theory is correct. I think I will stick to the book. Why? Because I heard someone say the bike will lean out and damage said bike if not rejetted. HA! That was one more "hearsay" I have pointed out as both the lean theory is more someone repeating someone else and their whack theory of air. Same goes with the 5th gear deal is a whack theory if the FSM points out 6th.

Bottom line... If you cannot comprehend the pages in the FSM, then do not point at me, I can repair said complex vehicle with said book in hand. I am no engineer. I am a backyard mechanic that is self taught. I can hold my own.

Maybe I throw a pile on you all at once is expose theory on top of theory as I go :smileyexhibit: Follow in the book then. I never steer away from that practical event is that it runs in the absolute way the bike functions. You need to prove I do not know bike theory from wheel to wheel. You might stump me on a few things, but watt I know, I know pretty well to get me bye year tune up or I could not fling this in your face... :rulez::goodboy:

"Hey guys, I know all about Ducati's. If you unplug the gps sensor it shuts the engine off! It should do the same thing on a Busa, right???""

:moon:

"Hey guys, I know all about Ducati's. If you unplug the gps sensor it shuts the engine off! It should do the same thing on a Busa, right???""

:moon:
Ask yourself if the Duc loses a sensor, does it stop running or dies it keep running in the 1Atmo calc. Man, you are going to bring up obscure bike setting, I might have to go to a dealer, test ride a Duc, pull the GPS and ride it back to the dealer, hello? :rofl: Another hearsay.

I guess you missed the sarcasm.........

Yes, elecricity works the same on everything, and Ohms law is applied.

What I was getting at is that the TWO MODELS ARE DIFFERENT

You are obviously an idiot. Maybe a smart idiot, but an idiot no matter how you look at it.

I am done here

I guess you missed the sarcasm.........
You're right. I'm too involved with my own sarcasm. :laugh:

Yes, elecricity works the same on everything, and Ohms law is applied.
Well then why are we arguing about how the bike reacts if you see two or more bikes use the same unit [GPS] find that one stops running, the others run in backup/fail-safe. That is the Japanese against the Italian way of addressing the GPS sensor. So, I know more tricks to the Kawi is you know a different brand does whatever you say. I will still question why Duc would sit you off on the edge of the road with a non-running bike without GPS and the Japanese do not. Think about it.

What I was getting at is that the TWO MODELS ARE DIFFERENT
Watt I am getting is that I cannot keep up on all the models and their individual functions. I'm on a Kawi learning curve as much as learning the curves on the BUSA is I have book. Me no need bike to know the trivia you know to make the bike run. That is part of owning the brand. As far as running function, I will find a Duc manual, read the code page. I think I may have a handle on the Duc's default coding by Martin-Marietta of Italy.

You are obviously an idiot. Maybe a smart idiot, but an idiot no matter how you look at it.
I prefer 'douche nozzle.'

I am done here
Your choice. The tre controversy lives on with or with out us, Lud. You say two mot toe, I say tomato. One walks the 6th. The other is still stuck in 5th gear without proof. No doubt, the stang02's are still trying to shut that CEL (check engine light) off their dash with no luck. The code is set without that analog going up and down, not a set wire to ground is mess with those blonde'zzzzzzzzzz.

I bring in the stampede of pages of proof from the hoof of the FSM is stamped in gold. Others bring zipitea due da. :rofl: Love my nozzle. :blonde2::idea:

Debates are always a good thing. This thread is turning downhill fast. Keep the converstation civil or I will be forced to lock the thread.

Dude why bring up stuff I've already told you seven times. My car has no cats and no mil. My rear o2s aren't even plugged in. Care to babble about that one. You don't know what your talking about so stop it.

If it doesn't lock fifth them why would the dash show 5th?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back