Hokay...so it's time for my yearly thread

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
How are all my buds? Who's gone where and what have I missed? Anyone ever find Jules? Or our other Irish brother, Dazz? Speaking of Irish, what about me bruvver Rubber?

What about BT? Anyone heard from him lately? BigBSBusa? MSF? Ninja Eater?

How's my girls Vabs and scooterchicky?

What about Revlis? And my brother Nathan...aka Pipefighter? Speaking of Pipe...where's that giant rug-cleaning bastid? Yamahor?

What's the deal with the attacks on the site? Captain, i see you are still kicking butt and not taking any names. We all owe you. :beerchug:

What about the mad scientist? Rythym...and the bulb guy ICEMANN? Me brother Kento?

How bout the dude with the super HUGE truck? The orginal post ho BA BUSA? What about Charles? Gunny (who sent my son a super cool disney hat?) Dangit..there are others, but i'm trying to keep this short.

Sooo....what's been going on?

and since Iknow Vabs is gonna ask for a pic of my son, I thought I'd just put this in. As recent as I can do for now.

0120001414.jpg

Hey bro, how have you been doing? Most of the OG's are still around although some aren't around as much. Your boy is growing like a weed! It won't be long until you are posting pics of him on two wheels. :laugh: I hope you had a great holiday season and everything is going well for you and yours. :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Good to hear from you Paul.
Boy is sure getting big.
Had another addition to the family whilst you were away again.

IMG_0002.jpg

What up, dawg? :laugh: We're still around here. Off in foreign lands supporting and defending the Constitution again. Good to hear from you. You asked a whole bunch of questions, but how are things going with you?

Hey Paul! Good to see ya around! I'll let Vabs know that you're asking about her...

He's adorable, and so is your son ;)

All is well my shaven friend, just wish you'd check in more often than once a year!!!!

You are missed!!!

Sent from my DROIDX

Hey bro, how have you been doing? Most of the OG's are still around although some aren't around as much. Your boy is growing like a weed! It won't be long until you are posting pics of him on two wheels. :laugh: I hope you had a great holiday season and everything is going well for you and yours. :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

What up semi!

Yeah...the boy is growin up real fast like. I've been mulling the possibilty of gettin him his first dirt bike. That would mean that I need to get myself a dirtbike too...as well as truck. :whistle:

Ahh, daddy-hood!

Good to hear from you Paul.
Boy is sure getting big.
Had another addition to the family whilst you were away again.

My brother...how the HECK are you doin?

And another addition ya say? Bro...she's a cutie pie! Can ya pinch her cheeks for me? And your son...wow.

I see he has mommy's stunning good looks. :whistle::poke::thumbsup:

My love and blessings to the family. :beerchug:

What up, dawg? :laugh: We're still around here. Off in foreign lands supporting and defending the Constitution again. Good to hear from you. You asked a whole bunch of questions, but how are things going with you?

Big Brudda...good to hear that you're still with us. And off again on terra barbarus? You are the reason why we have so much to be thankful for each day. :beerchug: Stay frosty, keep your head down and your eyes open.

I've been ok...plenty changes in the last year. Some good, some bad, some just WTF. ??? All in all, I'm still alive and free. Guess we can't ask for much more.

Although some cash money would be nice. :thumbsup:

Me?? I'm here.. still educating the future of America.

That's about it... over.

Roger that...over. I forgot that there was a Busa Jules. :blush: My bad.

I was also wondering the much more troublesome Irish Jules...aka BigDr. Aka lump. aka lousy bastid. aka trouble maker. aka "first on my no coconut for christmas list". aka my good buddy.

Anyone seen him?

Back