My Week Old Busa...it's Time For Mods.

Spartan1

Registered
Well the Busa is a week old so it's time to mod.

Ordered the Akrapovic full system stainless/carbon a few days ago.

Tonight I placed a couple orders and added:

PCV
Comp Works Fender Eliminator
Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen (Smoke)
Helibars

Now to sit by the window and wait for Fed Ex/UPS to arrive. :)

I'll add before and after pics once parts are installed.

Like Shade said.......TURBO! My choice.......RCC Stage 2. Mine is going in to Smithers Racing next month as I have been a good boy and Steve ‘Santa’ Smithers is installing. He is the Ultimate Busa Turbo Guru. The stage 2 is perfect for the Busa rider that loves it all(straights, cornering, track-both 1/4 mile and track days). This will be my second Turbo.

Custom Garret 50 trim Turbo that handles over 400hp! Tial 50mm BOV, 304 Grade stainless steel header and flanges, braided oil feed line and fittings, oil return line and fittings, new in-line fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, fuel lines for the system, Billet Primary fuel rail with larger upper injectors, 3 bar map sensor and ECU editor map file, crankcase vent filter, K&N air filter, full pipe and carbon can, RCC Water Injected kit and tank! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It will make 300hp on pump fuel with a base spacer installed and water injection, and all of it fits inside the stock body work for the,”This isn’t just your ordinary 1340 Busa!” Give it some race fuel, and you can make 400hp with water injection.

No need to stretch, unless you are just a 1/4 mile guy or straights, then go for it. But I love me some puck dragging from time to time with some Michey Pilot Power. I’m 6’6 230lb and been riding the Busa for 17 years. I’ve chilled out a bit in my age, but still freak people out who think the Busa can’t hang.

Ohhhhhh, this MOD will set you back just a few pennies!

Don't forget the handling goodies
DSCF1353.JPG
lads !!

Like Shade said.......TURBO! My choice.......RCC Stage 2. Mine is going in to Smithers Racing next month as I have been a good boy and Steve ‘Santa’ Smithers is installing. He is the Ultimate Busa Turbo Guru. The stage 2 is perfect for the Busa rider that loves it all(straights, cornering, track-both 1/4 mile and track days). This will be my second Turbo.

Custom Garret 50 trim Turbo that handles over 400hp! Tial 50mm BOV, 304 Grade stainless steel header and flanges, braided oil feed line and fittings, oil return line and fittings, new in-line fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, fuel lines for the system, Billet Primary fuel rail with larger upper injectors, 3 bar map sensor and ECU editor map file, crankcase vent filter, K&N air filter, full pipe and carbon can, RCC Water Injected kit and tank! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It will make 300hp on pump fuel with a base spacer installed and water injection, and all of it fits inside the stock body work for the,”This isn’t just your ordinary 1340 Busa!” Give it some race fuel, and you can make 400hp with water injection.

No need to stretch, unless you are just a 1/4 mile guy or straights, then go for it. But I love me some puck dragging from time to time with some Michey Pilot Power. I’m 6’6 230lb and been riding the Busa for 17 years. I’ve chilled out a bit in my age, but still freak people out who think the Busa can’t hang.

Ohhhhhh, this MOD will set you back just a few pennies!

Just intercool it up front

Back