hockey  anyone?

Go BOLTS!!!

Gonna kick some Calgary butt!
tounge.gif

3-2 in overtime Iginla for Mayor!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|rocket1
Reason for Edit: "Because i can't spell"|1086349565 -->

Great game to watch, I have to admit the Flames lucked out on that win though, the lads played terrible IMHO. Sloppy and not covering or being where they should be.

HOLY sweet jesus it's going to be a mad house here Saturday night when the Flames win the cup here !!!
cool.gif

well were back where we started 1 and a 1/2 hours to game time, best of luck to all my florida friends ,but I'm afraid the cup stops here . he he it's just a game

I don't think Guam has a hockey team....at least, not the last time I checked.

I am however, rooting for Elbonia to win the gold in Olympic basketball.

Great game to watch, I have to admit the Flames lucked out on that win though, the lads played terrible IMHO. Sloppy and not covering or being where they should be.  

HOLY sweet jesus it's going to be a mad house here Saturday night when the Flames win the cup here !!!
cool.gif
Would ya like ketchup or mustard with those words?    
rock.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Lets go BOLTS!

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "951"|1086651067 -->

1/2 hour and the game begins, still time for the fans of the second best team to run out to corner and buy some tissue. Gonna be tears in Florida to-nite I think......lol lol

Good game. Flames ran out of gas. Congrats to the bolts they beat a good team the Flames can be proud of an exceptional season and post season.

beerchug.gif

cool.gif
Would ya like ketchup or mustard with those words?    
rock.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Lets go BOLTS!
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:crimson'>BA HA HA HA HA!!!! OH HE he he.... </span></span>It's OK you Folks up North can come on Down and visit the Cup anytime!!!!
smile.gif

Heh, Prolly some Mayo with that foot right?

Rev...
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

either way, we win!! tampa has more canadians playing on the team than calgary does! (19 versus 15)... it's still a canadian game!
laugh.gif

congrats to tampa though.. the flames looked like they had lead in their skates last night up until 10 mins to go in the 3rd.. too little, too late. ah, there's always next year!!
smile.gif

Back