well went to a hockey game and ended up

mrninja9

Banned
Well a few of us decided to borrow a freinds limo.SO we decided we would go to a hockey game for the first time. SO we all go to eat out. hit the hockey game. but first we had to get some drinks. Well had fun at the game. the home team seemed liek they couldnt skate but who am i to judge i would fall down also. so we leave there to go to the strip club. well decided party time downtown. so called a favor at my old bosses strip club downtown so we had front row bar parking HAHAHAHAHA. Well time to start bar hopping. we hit a few bars one of the guys wanted to hit the irish bar No big deal. Well on our way back in the blistering 30 mile an hour winds and freezing cold we see a nice fine group of young women (HOTT) going into this bar. SO of course 6 guys had to follow. WEll we go into i made eye contact and asked this 6' tall girl how she was doing she said your not from around here are you. Well thanks hahah she said no you know where your ar... umm yeah downtown peori she laughed and whispered in my ear..Well your in a gay bar. My eyes lit up.. so freaked for a minute she laughed my freinds where like MAN WE DONT CARE YOU SHOULD SEE THE ASS ON THAT GIRL. SO we partied till 3 in the morning at a GAY bar

SO yes i guess you have to party like a rockstar every now and again

Nothing wrong with that as long as you are nice ot your hosts.:beerchug:

So I am guessing when the 6' hot girl whispered in your ear "your in a gay bar" you didnt pick up on the fact that the 6' hot girl was a 6' guy dressed in drag?

:poke:

Sorry Chris, couldnt resist :laugh:

How big was her adam's apple or you didn't you ever raise your eyes that high ?

Actually I have heard that gay bars are a great way to pick up on hot chicks. A gay bar is a place a straight girl can go, have a good time, dance with guys and not have to worry about being hit on.

So you go to a gay bar, act gay, find the hottie you want, dance with her, talk with her, get to know her.

near the end of the night confess to her that you have never been intersted in girls but for some strange reason you feel sexually atracted to her and you dont know why.

The rest of the night she will be putty in your hand.

Not that I have ever done anything like that.. just guessing.. you know... :whistle:

Party like a Rock Star even in a gay Bar... That's dedication.

Though the "Homo-Depot's" (Not my Term, Gay Buddies Term) do play far better music, and serve better drinks... Most of the time.

no it was a girl i promise no junk in her front hahahaha

see even t fox hangs at gay bars

dude....seriously???

how do you know to call my cell whenever Im takin a dump?:poke:

Mr Pefect-timing, you are NOT:moon: :lol:

hope you werent trying to call me to go to ANOTHER gay bar witcha:whistle:
Im 'jes sayin...the dudes' see me walkin in might break their necks:laugh: (i neva met a TALL guy playin for the other team) and you know alotta them are lawyers...I seen'em on Will & Grace:lol:

Back