hockey  anyone?

Can busa

Donating Member
Registered
yep It's a nice nite should be out riding the "Busa" but gotta rest now and again. Turned on the t.v. and low and behold what did I see but a game called hockey. Seems that one of the teams is one from near me and the other is from near Disney where I took my holidays this winter . Now after visiting the far south I got to say that the people I met were the best and I had a great time , but seriously ...he he , we in Alberta only drive our Busa's for 5 months outa the year..., rest of the time we play hockey...lol any one watching the game..................

Unfortunately The snowbirds are up 1-0.
But the Bolts will strike!
Bolts just got a Powerplay!
Damn! make that 2-0

They lost!!
rock.gif
Damn it to hell as they say down here in the South.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "940"|1085580646 -->

lmao..... startin to look like "busa' verses "R1" ..... sorry I know it's not funny.....lol lol lol

The Flames really stuck it to our Wings...nice victory last night...strong fore checkers...I think the Flames are gonna take the cup back to Canada...a very good thing for hockey my Canadian brothers.

Here's an old one...

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085582768 -->

wingslie.jpeg

Oh yeah... Hockey... I think Tampa Has a team... I think they are doing OK... Don't really know though... Hmm... Tampa..and Hockey... WTF? I thought Hockey was something them northerners did... I had a buddy up north, he was really into hockey...

OK, I've got a bit of a treat for any guy who thinks enough of hockey to read this thread.. try flamesgirls.com ... you'll see pictures from what has been called 'the Red Mile' in Calgary (actually 17th Ave, SW - sorta the trendy part of town with lots of bars and stuff).. It's all good, gentlemen.. it's all good.. well, mostly good anyway!
laugh.gif
Probably NOT WORK SUITABLE though.. be forewarned, my hockey-loving brethren!!

Series ted at 1-1
Game  scores 4-1 Flames Game one Bolts Game two.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "945"|1085808539 -->

Go Bolts!!!!

We need the Stanley cup in Florida!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085829685 -->

good evening hockey fans, there at it again .1st period no score, someone has to win sorry my Tampa friends

!@#$%& Snowbirds! Series now 2-1 against the Bolts.  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "947"|1086650563 -->

ha ha @ monster - can you believe the reffing ?? Holy crap !! I think Tortorella has polaroids or gave the refs a road of head before the game or something ??
mad.gif

Back