Ho..Ho..Ho..

Santa Claus

Joy to the World!
Donating Member
Registered
Hello Boys and Girls of Hayabusa.org. from the North Pole. We have been very busy checking our list's to see who has been naughty and who has been nice.

Last year was a huge success here at the org. Many smiles were put on the faces of members both here and to those who serve our great land. We have several pictures from last year hanging out in the Toy Shop.  

Frosty, Jack Frost and Rudolph still talk about the cheer it brought to those who were a little less fortunate then others. It truly brought tears to Santa's face.

Santa just wanted to let you know that everyone at the North Pole did not forget the org and the "Sprit of Christmas" brought forth from this site. Frosty still needs to get a hold of the Admin Staff so as to "check Santa's list".

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and will be around shortly thereafter.

Santa

Yay! SANTA CLAUS!!!!!
cool.gif

I guess those that got sent to the corner by VA this year are up the creek with out a paddle?
lol1.gif

Hello Santa! Gee, what would I like for Christmas?

Anything but the coal you sent me last year. Please, no coal.

r8

Yeaaaaaaaaa Santa!!!!!! Can we put a Turbo Busa engine in the sleigh and go for a spin LOL!!! No Not really Santa we all know that reindeer are faster than a Busa
winkold.gif

Santa,
I am glad that you posted up! I was going to send a note with Christopher's letter (he is writing his own this year - I apologize in advance)... I feel very good about the involvement that I had in helping you determine who's been naughty and who has been nice; if you would accept it, I offer my assistance again this year.

MCM

Santa,
I am glad that you posted up!  I was going to send a note with Christopher's letter (he is writing his own this year - I apologize in advance)...  I feel very good about the involvement that I had in helping you determine who's been naughty and who has been nice; if you would accept it, I offer my assistance again this year.

MCM
Thank you so much Shawn.

Yes, we need your assistance again this year. We were having a little egg nog break out in the Toy Shop and was discussing this very subject.

You have the hotline number direct to me.

Santa

Back