Ho..Ho..Ho..

So who is this Santa???

It almost sounds like RSD ?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

(GIXERHP @ Dec. 04 2006,01:02) So who is this Santa???  

It almost sounds like RSD ?
rock.gif

rock.gif
it is Santa! You know what non-believers get for Christmas don't you?
pissed.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif
santa. btw, are you going to be delivering presents via the sleigh or a brand new busa
rock.gif
you know 160 horse power is alot stronger than 8 reindeer power
wink.gif

(Santa Claus @ Dec. 03 2006,10:flamethrowing:)
(Wag @ Dec. 02 2006,21:41) Santa, dude, you need to learn to spell your own name right!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--
Are we being naughty or nice wag?

I'll assume nice. The Elves got it changed last night.

Santa
From one fat bastarrd to another, "nice" is a four-letter word so I am NEVER that. Would be caught dead being nice. It would spoil my reputation.

Jeez, how many other things do I need to edumacate you on?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

ices_rofl.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

My wish is for all the troops that are away from their families this Holiday season, to be able to come home soon.

I asked my co-workers to help me send Christmas to my son's unit. I received over 3 large boxes of donations. Books, DVDs, candy, ornaments, handmade cards and ornaments by children at a church, handmade cards by grown adults, phone cards, homemade cookies, enough stockings for each of them, christmas pencils, silly putty, play-dough (what "kid" doesn't like getting silly putty or play-dough? ), toiletries, letters, magazines, christmas lights, and I can't remember it all.

We asked our neighbors to come over Sat night, we took everything I received and stuffed stockings for about an hour.

Went to my in-laws last night and she was making tons of candy to send them. Chocolate Fudge, Peanut butter fudge, white fudge, Rum Balls, Rice Krispy treats, peanut brittle, chocolates. She had TONS of DVDs too.

Maybe we can spread a little cheer to our "boys".

If anyone is having a drive for the troops, that you know of, throw a little something that way. These guys are 1000s of miles away from, as far as I am concerned, what makes a great Christmas - family and loved ones.

(and I hope Ben gets to see is Grandpa....)

(Santa Claus @ Dec. 03 2006,20:20) Sir,

This board is just about to bring tears to my eyes.

If I were at liberty to show you some of the messages I have received it would touch you as it has me. Many feelings are right here in this series of posts alone. Yours is no exception. What a wonderful family you must have.

I would like to state that I am not a board admin. The reason I say this is due to the fact that any monies, gifts or other services should be handled by an admin. It keeps things on the up and up. No scams or ripoffs.

My elves are making a few very nice gifts for members. I plan on sending them out as soon as possible but feel more comfortable if admin's handled large funds. I hope you understand the point I am trying to make.

I have contacted a board admin as to a fund for a certain member who is loved, respected and needs a little Christmas. The Christmas Spirit is starting to show here and I, for one, am very proud to be a part of it.

Santa will donate $25.00 if a fund is started. We should not delay if this is the will of the board.

In closing I think you would all agree that something of this nature should be handled by admin. people. It's just the right thing to do.

I wait the boards reply.

Merry Christmas.

Santa
good on ya Santa.

Keeps things honest, fair and balanced.

I saw you at the mall but they wouldn't let me talk with you. I guess when I said " I want that 19 year old female elf with the long legs" they became upset.

Well, anything with a B in it is fine.

Busa,BMW,Beechcraft,Brembo,Bimbo,Bourbon,Bucks, Bass guitar,Boat..you get the idea.

At any rate have a safe journey on the 24th.

runeight...

(dreamin_of_ridin @ Dec. 03 2006,22:46) I wish for the improvement of GMbusa's health. He has been battling a kidney problem for almost a year and everytime he gets close, there seems to be a set back.
Was not aware of this. I understand.

I have lived with my other half for over 10 years. She was a brittle diabetic then. Blood sugars went from over 600 to as low as 3. It's a miracle she is still alive.

Two kidney transplants and then kissed by an Angel a few years back with a Pancreas transplant. 29 years 364 days a diabetic. No more.

Doing just great now. Spent many a day down at Good Sam Hospital. To see the looks and talk with people who have been given the "gift of life" is something one needs to experience. Words will not describe. I became a donor immediatly.

I wish the best for you and GM. Any help we can give just let me know.

runeight...

(runeight @ Dec. 04 2006,11:08) Well, anything with a B in it is fine.

Busa,BMW,Beechcraft,Brembo,Bimbo,Bourbon,Bucks, Bass guitar,Boat..you get the idea.

runeight...
How about Ben in a Bikini...
crazy.gif

(Santa Claus @ Dec. 03 2006,21:16)
(Rhythm @ Dec. 02 2006,17:57) Hey Santa, I only have one wish and that is for you to make good on Yamahor (Ben) wish.
how did we do?

Santa
Doing good so far, pm sent !

(Rhythm @ Dec. 04 2006,11:10)
(Santa Claus @ Dec. 03 2006,21:16)
(Rhythm @ Dec. 02 2006,17:57) Hey Santa, I only have one wish and that is for you to make good on Yamahor (Ben) wish.
how did we do?

Santa
Doing good so far, pm sent !
Contact MCM for address. One of the Elves misplaced the address book.

Will need to find it before Christmas or uhoh.

Santa

Christmas_ball_resized_128.gif

From one fat bastarrd to another, "nice" is a four-letter word so I am NEVER that.  Would be caught dead being nice.  It would spoil my reputation.

Jeez, how many other things do I need to edumacate you on?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

ices_rofl.gif
[/quote]
Rudolph is looking for coal.

Hope you need some.

Santa

Christmas_ball_resized_128.gif

biggrin.gif

(runeight @ Dec. 04 2006,09:08) good on ya Santa.

Keeps things honest, fair and balanced.

I saw you at the mall but they wouldn't let me talk with you. I guess when I said " I want that 19 year old female elf with the long legs" they became upset.

Well, anything with a B in it is fine.

runeight...
Yes, I heard about that. (she is cute)

However, we will keep your requests in mind (if you behave).

Santa

Santa_s_Sleigh_resized_128.gif

you got to love this board
bowdown.gif
What a great community of people
beerchug.gif

To not argue with the EX over xmas visitation would be my only want and desire, and if you can pull that off you need a promotion.
bowdown.gif

(mzrsq @ Dec. 04 2006,13:10) To not argue with the EX over xmas visitation would be my only want and desire, and if you can pull that off you need a promotion.  
bowdown.gif
Will hope for the best.

Santa

Father_Christmas___Snowman_resized_128.gif

I have been wondering about you Santa.

I am greatly impressed with the work Shawn has done to get things in order to help out Yamahor (Ben). It is amazing people are willing and able to donate at a time like this. It is one of the many great things I have seen happen while a member on this site.

I know I usually post while peering through the bottom of an empty beer bottle or a slowly emptying crown and coke, but I just wanted to say that I feel there is alot of compassion within this site and it makes me proud to be a member of such a family of friends.

With all that being said I would like to forfiet my Christmas wish for the adjusters and take nothing. I would rather you continue your quest to bring happiness to others and help those with distant family and/or children to be closer this Christmas and to be truly happy and feel the love that each can offer.

Thank you for being a channel for people to open their hearts.

Back