Ho..Ho..Ho..

Santa Claus

Joy to the World!
Donating Member
Registered
Ho..ho..ho!

Merry Christmas org members. No need to introduce myself.

I have been watching this board for some time now. I know who has been naughty
sad.gif
and who has been nice.
smile.gif

So, with the Holiday getting closer tell Santa why you should get something under the tree.

Tell Santa what you will do to spread Christmas Cheer to someone in need.

A special gift just might arrive under your tree.

Remember Santa is watching.

Santa

i wont shoot my eye out
SHOCKED.gif

ore some giles adjusters
super.gif

imagesCAC3IDPS.jpg

wow.gif
.....why should I get something ? I'm layed off from work till the 2nd week of Jan. Thank the good Lord I bought all the kids Xmas presents earlier in the year !
sad.gif

Oh ....And Welcome to the Board Santa !
beerchug.gif

Guys, when I first saw this, I thought Santa might be a troll, so I sent him a PM - he asked me about some things that only someone that I know and trust would have knolwedge of - so there is no doubt in my mind that Santa has the best interest of the .Org in mind and at heart!

Just in case anyone else might be thinking Santa ain't the real deal...

MCM

Welcome aboard Santa.
Don't need anything for Christmas since I was blessed with a little boy in July.
Happy holidays to you.

Main thing I want is to be able to get to Florida to see my Grandfather... He hasn't been doing too well.

As for spreading the cheer, Seeing as I'm jobless, I'll just try to make friends and family laugh.
beerchug.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 02 2006,17:19) Welcome aboard Santa.
Don't need anything for Christmas since I was blessed with a little boy in July.
Happy holidays to you.
cool.gif

(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,17:36) Main thing I want is to be able to get to Florida to see my Grandfather... He hasn't been doing too well.

As for spreading the cheer, Seeing as I'm jobless, I'll just try to make friends and family laugh.  
beerchug.gif
cool.gif
bowdown.gif

Hey Santa, I only have one wish and that is for you to make good on Yamahor (Ben) wish.

(Rhythm @ Dec. 02 2006,19:57) Hey Santa, I only have one wish and that is for you to make good on Yamahor (Ben) wish.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>+1 !!!</span>
beerchug.gif

Christmas is for wishes that come true. Although Santa wishes he could help in a big way any help is more than no help.

Santa would suggest a group donation to send Ben to see his Grandfather. Any amount is better than no amount. Santa has other obligations as you do.

Santa has noticed bikes being rebuilt, monies rasied for tough times etc. and would be more than willing in donating to this cause.

Santa

Back