Seasons Greetings from Santa

coal01.jpg

i wonder what santa is bringing me this year. i havent asked for anything but the ability to read womens minds. and he told me that was the most asked for impossobile thing. Ill just let him suprise me with something.

any why would that not be good sir lol. :whistle: do you know something that the rest of us men should no about hahahaha

you ever have 4 woman talking at the same time surrounding you and all their voices kinda blend together? Throw in there emotions that change like your Christmas tree lights set on random. If you aint scared yet I could describe the hormones:laugh:

Last edited:
you ever have 4 woman talking at the same time surrounding you and all their voices kinda blend together? Throw in there emotions that change like your Christmas tree lights set on random. If you aint got the idea yet I could describe the hormones:laugh:

santalaugh_e0.gif

Oh no. Just watching Frosty is enough for me. I have a full plate already.

He made this screensaver today. Show off!

889.jpg

all i have to say is that i am not asking for anything but the well wished for those of them that need help more than i. Rememebr that when you help out the less fortune it it comes back to you ten fold

all i have to say is that i am not asking for anything but the well wished for those of them that need help more than i. Rememebr that when you help out the less fortune it it comes back to you ten fold

That it does my friend, that it does. :thumbsup:

Hey! Merry Christmas Santa. Keep doing what you do.

Peace.

Cheers Santa!! you making a list again this year?

and not to insult your technical ability but normally static pictures are "wallpapers" :whistle:

Back