Another Thank You for Santa!!!

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
I just received a package from Santa and can't wait to open it!

I told my wife about all the prayers, well wishes and support that Santa and the fine people of this forum have shown since we got "the news" and I wanted everyone to know how deeply touched we are.  

Sometimes we get caught up in our problems or the commercial aspect of the holiday and forget what this season is truly about.  Thankfully Santa and the org haven't and exemplify the compassion and caring for others that is the hallmark of the season.
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

We would like to say Thank You again to the org and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  

-Dan and Diana Timmer

bowdown.gif

There is a little something extra for your family so go ahead and open the box please.

Gift has to wait until Christmas.  
winkold.gif

Merry Christmas and you are most welcome.

Santa

View attachment 1247087

thumb_up.gif

They were delicous. I may hide those in the garage.....

I just received a package from Santa and can't wait to open it!

I told my wife about all the prayers, well wishes and support that Santa and the fine people of this forum have shown since we got "the news" and I wanted everyone to know how deeply touched we are.  

Sometimes we get caught up in our problems or the commercial aspect of the holiday and forget what this season is truly about.  Thankfully Santa and the org haven't and exemplify the compassion and caring for others that is the hallmark of the season.
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

We would like to say Thank You again to the org and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  

-Dan and Diana Timmer
And i wish you and your family a wonderful, and merry Christmas!

A happy New Year as well!

Have a good one bro!
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back