Merry Christmas everyone.

Santa Claus

Joy to the World!
Donating Member
Registered
Well, the time has come to say goodbye for another year. Everyone at the North Pole wishes you and your family the best Holiday Season.

The generosity here is above and beyond. Special thanks go out to twotonevert and his efforts given to help a fellow member.

View attachment 1513219

Thanks also go out to the members who bid on items only to have them given to someone else. Truly remarkable.

View attachment 1513220 View attachment 1513221

Special wishes to members going through tough times. Vman1300 especially who is in our thoughts each day. May GOD Bless and watch over you all.

View attachment 1513222 View attachment 1513223

For the oRg children look to the sky tonight. It is now time to make our journey.

View attachment 1513224

Rudolph is ready to lead the Reindeer.

View attachment 1513225

Until next year. Ho..Ho..Ho.. Merry Christmas! View attachment 1513226

Santa

View attachment 1513227

BTW, the wife will be waiting for you to come back..................:whistle:

Santa my nephew says he wants to go to sleep now so you will come early...... LOL
Take care and have a safe trip.............

Merry Christmas Santa and to all :beerchug:

Picture 1744.jpg

Picture 300.jpg

Picture 531.jpg

Picture 464.jpg

Picture 678.jpg

Picture 1740.jpg

Picture 1676.jpg

Picture 1429.jpg

Merry Christmas, Santa.

As I reflect on all the Christmases you've found me at remote locations throughout my life, and all the gifts you've lovingly wrapped and left for the eyes of this child, I am most thankful for the gift of genuinely amazing family and friends.

Life would seem so pointless without them.

I am indeed blessed.

Thanks for being a source of continued hope and inspiration not only for me, but for countless millions of people the world over.

:love:

Scar

Merry Christmas Santa. Thank you so much for everything you do. Be safe and warm this evening. :beerchug:

Back