hmf exhaust, muzzy fan, engine ice

yeah fore sure thanks for that 5 dallas.
beerchug.gif
but hey thats half a gas tank and a bout 90 miles of ridin so it works out.
thumb_up.gif

and he probably wants you to pay him about 500 for tha install and dyno as well right?
Well, i waited til after he quoted me the price before i told him I WOULD be doin my own install....

as far as the dyno, no one close around here has a dyno, so he sends all his customers to a shop in dallas!

i got a map from nitrous junkie. works pretty well. i think he has even a better one if i do the small airbox mod. just make sure to get a power commander. otherwise back fire central.

Very nice Russell  
thumb_up.gif
, definitely better than the other pics I got of it.

coastal_run_034.jpg

oh, well the carbon fiber on their site was a little bit higher, i was quotin for the stainless pipes/caps.

Guy down here at the Suzi dealership (parts) said he would beat it, so he told me $910.   Thanks buddy!!  Ha!  
cool.gif
Won't you have to pay sales tax, too??  That'll put you over the kneedgraggers price.
Yeah, thats my next negotiating point cobra. Im gonna make him give me the full system at $910 TOTAL and thats including tax! If he doesnt, no harm done to me, i can still call up kneedraggers and have them drop ship it from their warehouse in TX and it will be here via UPS in 2 days.

H3LL, im sure it will take the dealership longer to get it in anyways, just want to give the guy over there a chance since he did a little leg work in pullin the prices on it and my girls new '08 icon jacket.

and actually, goin with the polished cans and aluminum end caps its $938 TMD from kneedraggers, so i will keep workin on the guy at stealership.

Will more than likely just pick up a PC from johnnycheese and get him to go ahead and map it 4 me.

Back