2nd COOLING FAN.

BUSA1

Registered
I posted this under TECHNICAL/MODIFICATIONS yesterday. I thought maybe more people would see it here. I'm wanting info on installing a second cooling fan powered by a relay and a switch. Any applications/part num's ??
Am currently running the Muzzy fan and Engine Ice.

Thanks!
Mike
('02 LE)
"BLACK REALLY IS BEAUTIFULL!"

Saw the post, this may help....try riding the bike over 80mph once. Also stop and go traffic like stopping at every bar you come to causes overheating problems.
laugh.gif

Hey Diesel ! I dont remember seeing you on our ride ?? I guess you just beleive everything your told by Kev. Well thats fine. Beleive this , Try following us on our home turf,oh thats right your just happy to miss rides. You know what else,MYOB a-hole... Dont take it personal man, Kevin will tell you how it is.

Dayum DREW! You have 95 posts already. I think I'll have another beer! If you spent more time drinking, you would'nt be posting so much!

Why would you require an extra fan if you already have the Muzzy and are on Engine Ice coolent
rock.gif

Just curious....

Their was a guy on sh.org that had installed a second fan you may try there. Looking at my fan it seem to be a matter of splicing into the fan wires and mounting the additional fan on the other side of the radiator
wink.gif

I'm considering a second fan because 1) the engine ice and Muzzy fan helped but I'm not sure that the problem is cured. It gets very hot and humid here. In Daytona, it was only 75 degrees when bikes and mine (only not as bad) were running hot. DREW was not able to get air flow do to the traffic jam, so he (we) had to pull over and let it cool down. That sucked. 2) there appears to be room for another fan of some type, size, design. As much room as there is, I wonder why Suzuki didn't include a second. Heat is a killer. I'm thinking about leaving the existing fan and circuit alone. Wanting to install the 2nd fan with it's own switch that I can turn on whenever I want to. 3) I want to do whatever I can to eliminate running hot under the most severe heat. No worries.?

Hey Diesel ! I dont remember seeing you on our ride ?? I guess you just beleive everything your told by Kev. Well thats fine. Beleive this , Try following us on our home turf,oh thats right your just happy to miss rides. You know what else,MYOB a-hole... Dont take it personal man, Kevin will tell you how it is.
ooooooooohhh!!!!
lurk.gif

Back