hindle full system

Get the Brock Performance Generation 3 Street Smarts system its better then just the plain Hindle. In recent years there has been a issue with pipes rusting bad on the Hindle regular system. But the Brocks is alot better....

but  i am  looking  at  chaep at the moment
My experience
wink.gif
, Cheap cost more in the long run  
idea.gif

My experience
wink.gif
idea.gif
True!

I would look for a used BDE Gen 3 for the money. If you have to have new and don't have the cash right now, Muzzy is your best bet but......

..it would def be worth waiting and getting the Brock pipe the first time around. Unless you plan to go TURBO, Brock (BDE Gen 3) is the ONLY WAY TO GO!
wink.gif

wink.gif

My experience
wink.gif
idea.gif
True!

I would look for a used BDE Gen 3 for the money.  If you have to have new and don't have the cash right now, Muzzy is your best bet but......

..it would def be worth waiting and getting the Brock pipe the first time around.  Unless you plan to go TURBO, Brock (BDE Gen 3) is the ONLY WAY TO GO!
wink.gif
+1

wink.gif

There is a guy trying to get a group buy together for the GEN 3's on Dennis' site. Good price, too.

Buy a Brock the first time, better than having to do it twice.

clicky

I work for a very large motorcycle distributor.. and our purchaser for Hindle has told me that actually the normal hindle system outperforms the Brock system if the engine is stock.. If it has  engine work than yes the Brock will outperform the standard Hindle system.

*** this is what I was told... Im not sure how true it is.. however the source is pretty good since he deals with Hindle daily.***

I personally own the standard 4-1 Hindle. And im in love with it.. and the first time out at the strip I was running 9.5's, and thats with my gearing slightly off. Stock motor of course

<!--EDIT|hayaboosted
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137195280 -->

maybe if the bike is stock. to get the full effect of the brock you need the PC and small airbox mod. im sure if you didnt have at least the PC and proper map the brock pipe would run like crap.

My experence with a full race brock (sidewinder) was that I lost 10 hp on the dyno from the 4n1 race yosh yes pair valve block off mod was done and air box I love the look and sound of the brock and really dont think losing 10 hp made that much difference I went up 3 teeth in the back and feels faster now .. low end speed

Back