BDE gen3 vs. Hindle

nxvette01

Registered
Does anyone have back to back results of any Brocks system vs a Hindle? I am thinking of doing a 1397 with a wet kit and wonder if I should change exhaust? I have the regular Hindle not the race system.

If you look at the BDE number it is after 40 dyno pulls....and the other have 3 & 4...as I understand it there is no difference in the two. Just be smart.

I figure there has got to be a difference between the two systems . I see alot of people say they are the same and about the same say they are different. Who knows?
rock.gif
??

(nxvette01 @ Sep. 01 2007,22:30) I figure there has got to be a difference between the two systems . I see alot of people say they are the same and about the same say they are different. Who knows?
rock.gif
??
There is a slight difference from what I understand. They're made by the same manufacture with slight  modifications in it design to Brocks spec's.

nxvette01,

The only difference I have seen is the stepped race header has a divider plate tack welded  inside the last collector . I like that plate and the function it was designed to do for the streeter . I'm thinking Hindle does as well since it is harder to weld it in than leave it out .

IIRC , the current Hindle stepped race pipe is not the exact same pipe as in that dyno sheet link . Around 2004 it was revised and is a premium fit and high quality ultra light weight pipe . You might email Hindle to confirm possible design change after 2002 .

Back