High speed wheelie

race.gif

<!--EDIT|zx10r240rwhp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120674639 -->

Wow this an old post ! I've done it but can't ride them long . I guess you are what you eat!

The busa is a great bike to wheelie, just puller up at around 30-40mph in second and go, you'll want to shift around 10.5k so that nasty rev limiter doesn't screw your one wheel fun up. I can go 2nd, 3rd, and into 4th, then she set's down around 160mph. If you do it right and touch the front brake lever just after you pull it up the front wheel will be spinning backwards on touch down, Really cool smoke show for spectators!
super.gif

I can wheelie my 600cc Dirtbike any any gear but I havent got my bus yet, buy 12 high on a bus sounds like some scary ####!!

Start off in first and shift in the air. Once you get to third gear, you should be around that speed and have a lot of control.

Wheelies are for guys on bicycles in circuses. I've seen way to many videos of people maimed from them.

Ima get introuble for this but. As far as high speed wheelies, ive done wheelies on a busa like you would do on a ninja 600.  ive pretty mich stood up and held the busa at 11oclock for a while and hit i dont know how fast. But the balance point is so dam high, i cant keep it without feeling like im going over backwards. it just kept accelerating, I picked it up in 1st, shifted into 2nd and redlined, then 3rd and was able to keep it for a while untill the wind was too much. Thats on a daily basis sometimes. Its kind of scary bringing it down, becasue u get some speed wobble  a little bit. Ive actually touched the exuasht/rear on the ground a few times.

50 mph. clutch it up. ride 11:30 for as long as the road is straight. 130 mph is fastest I've been up there. wind seems not to favor wheelies after that!

Back