High mount HMF's installed!!!

(yamahor @ Apr. 15 2007,13:34)
(guido4512 @ Apr. 15 2007,10:10) Looks good- but whats up with those exposed wires at the under -t?  
crazy.gif

tounge.gif

You going to try and find another end cap?
Thats the wires for my tail light. I usually have my Top Gun undertail on it, but it's away getting painted, so I've rigged this up for the time being.

As for the endcap, I will once Winter rolls back around. I've been down 2 months with this Project, and it STILL aint done. I'm waiting on the bodyset. Hope I have it before the bash....
You plan on running that rashed up exhaust all summer with new bodywork??
rock.gif

(Smoke_Dog @ Apr. 16 2007,07:29) Nice, send the can in, though!  If your like me, you can't stand damaged products!
But... but... 1 wk downtime... Plus the money to fix it...
crazy.gif
I'll wait and see what happens. I hate to run scratched up stuff, but... Downtime. When it's riding season, I ride EVERY chance I get...

Bike looks good Ben but I still liked the BDE better.
tounge.gif

Why not call HMF and get the end cap and fix the can yourself? Its only a couple rivits holding it on, if you get the end cap I'll put it on for you if you not comfortable doing it.

I used to be as cool as you with the highmounts, but how cool can I be now when my current HMF exhaust shares its name with a Sesame Street character?

big_bird.jpg

(Blue Streak @ Apr. 16 2007,10:27) Bike looks good Ben but I still liked the BDE better.  
tounge.gif

Why not call HMF and get the end cap and fix the can yourself? Its only a couple rivits holding it on, if you get the end cap I'll put it on for you if you not comfortable doing it.
Yeah, I liked the BDE, but wanted something different. Bill tells me the bodywork is almost done.

As for the endcap: I thought about Paul and I doing that, but I also think the left muffler is messed up a bit... Luckily, the sticker covers it, but the sticker is all buggered up...

(warbrown @ Apr. 16 2007,10:48) I used to be as cool as you with the highmounts, but how cool can I be now when my current HMF exhaust shares its name with a Sesame Street character?
Yeah, but you have a bit more to the exhaust...

(empty_pockets @ Apr. 16 2007,10:57) can't wait until I get mine
beerchug.gif
You'll love em! Kinda raspy, but I LOVE IT!!!! Sounds like an F1 car at high RPM.

Who'd you order your's through?

Hiya Gang,

I really really need a full set of the HMF's highmounts (round,brushed aluminum,turned down tip(whats the vortex tip?)
Do these pipes interfere with the UFO undertail at all?
Anyway, any suggestions on the best price,shipping, etc to Edmonton,Canada? I also will be needing the PC III usb. Anyone on this site that I can support?

Thanks for helping out a canuck...

Cheers,

Tony

oh Oh OH OHHHH...thanks Kairles for the vector tip pic....VERY nice addition to the pipe! That will be a definate must when I get them... so anyone have any ideas on who to get them from??

Cheers,

Tony

Back