High mount HMF's installed!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I got a full used HMF High Mount system off Big Diesel a few weeks ago... Installed it the day I got it. I would have posted pics once installed, but this deserved a high quality camera, not my cell phone...

So, I got the Full system, and I like to think Paul (GMbusa) saw the fact that I was getting HMF's and wanted to be cool like me, so he got a set of the slip-ons (Right? I mean, who doesn't want to be as cool as the Yamahor?) Anyway, here's the pics... Some BIG jackazz 12 o'clocked his bike with these on it before I bought these pipes, so thats the reason for the scratched up endcap.

HMF_3.jpg

Alright, all kidding aside... Scott gave me a SMOKIN' deal on these... I couldn't pass it up. I can't say the exact deal, but I got him as hookup on a brand new Yosh TRS CF High mount system and a PCIII and sent him some cash... I LOVE these HMF's! I think I actually have a bit more power than my old BDE.

I'd also like to thank Sageronin and Cykill for sending me some maps... I ended up using Cykill's map, cause in my opinion, it runs ALOT stronger with his map.

Also, Big props go to GMbusa, both for helping me hook BigD up with the Yosh and PCIIIUSB(with out which, this deal wouldn't have happened), and for helping on the install. Paul, YOU THE MAN! If not for Paul, I'd have had a MUCH harder time getting these pipes on correctly...
bowdown.gif

HMF_from_front.jpg

beerchug.gif

KEWL!

Looks good- but whats up with those exposed wires at the under -t?
crazy.gif
tounge.gif

You going to try and find another end cap?

(yamahor @ Apr. 15 2007,08:53) Some BIG jackazz 12 o'clocked his bike with these on it
Dayum, that didn't take you long, didn't you just put them on?

Oh, you mean some other BIG jackazz...

j/k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(PDBusa @ Apr. 15 2007,10:19)
(yamahor @ Apr. 15 2007,08:53) Some BIG jackazz 12 o'clocked his bike with these on it
Dayum, that didn't take you long, didn't you just put them on?

Oh, you mean some other BIG jackazz...

j/k
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

DO YOU FIND THAT THE BIKE RUNS WARMER WITH THESE ON ?
JUST CURIOUS..........
A FRIEND OF MINE SAYS THEY MAKE HIS RUN HOTTER IN TRAFFIC.

(guido4512 @ Apr. 15 2007,10:10) Looks good- but whats up with those exposed wires at the under -t?  
crazy.gif

tounge.gif

You going to try and find another end cap?
Thats the wires for my tail light. I usually have my Top Gun undertail on it, but it's away getting painted, so I've rigged this up for the time being.

As for the endcap, I will once Winter rolls back around. I've been down 2 months with this Project, and it STILL aint done. I'm waiting on the bodyset. Hope I have it before the bash....

(WHOUTHNKIAM @ Apr. 15 2007,15:05) DO YOU FIND THAT THE BIKE RUNS WARMER WITH THESE ON ?
JUST CURIOUS..........
I live in the country bro. No traffic here. But in general, I haven't noticed hotter running over my BDE or stock.

(yamahor @ Apr. 15 2007,16:38)
(WHOUTHNKIAM @ Apr. 15 2007,15:05) DO YOU FIND THAT THE BIKE RUNS WARMER WITH THESE ON ?
JUST CURIOUS..........
I live in the country bro. No traffic here. But in general, I haven't noticed hotter running over my BDE or stock.
We'll find out at the Bash
ices_rofl.gif

(dadofthree @ Apr. 15 2007,16:50)
(yamahor @ Apr. 15 2007,16:38)
JUST CURIOUS..........
We'll find out at the Bash  
ices_rofl.gif
Yeah... all that slow going at Deals Gap... Whew... I'm gonna be movin WAY too slow for once.
laugh.gif

Glad the map worked for you, happy to be of help.

Sutphen77:

they don't cause any issues riding 2 up. done it often.

Back