High mount hmf map

Products Ordered:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product ID Product Name Item price Quantity Product Total

016977_SGX13DHCR HMF Performance Hayabusa Carbon Fiber Dual Full System Exhaust for GSX1300R 02-06 Options: Cannister: Dual High Carbon Round
End Caps: Standard

$1,079.95 1 $1,079.95
Subtotal: $1,079.95
Shipping cost: $0.00
Coupon saving: $23.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $1,079.95

Yup, that is the best price that I have found too. I am still trying to convince the wife that I really need that as it is a safety issue. Unfortunately, just because she is a cute blonde, doesn't mean she is an airhead. She is not buying the safety BS.

Don

I sold mine on the fact that now the cans arent under her feet anymore
LOL, mine wants to ride, but not behind me. She wants her own bike so we have been looking at the GS500F for her.

Don

Good sale tho.
smile.gif

A friend of mine (female) is about the same size and bought a busa for her 1st bike. Not what I would have suggested, but shes going slow getting used to it and seems to be doing alright. My wife has no desire to have her own, she'd rather be a passenger.

I have a custom map made for HMF dual high mounts, with small box mod and BMC race filter. This is NOT the one I purchased online from Quasar at SH.org. I had a custom one made after that. If you are interested in it, pm me.

<!--EDIT|EtrnlSoldier
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151220205 -->

I just got a HMF hm cf system. Looks and sounds great. Putting it on was a bit of a challenge for me. People were not kidding when they said it is a tight fit, i also had to bend the left bracket a little to get it too fit right. I was told by the sales accociate at hmf that the achripovice(sp?) map from pc was the best map, but to me it is way to rich. It turned my oil black very fast. So I am trying to locate a good map until I get to dyno to get a custom one made. could I pm you as well to get a map.

cheapest I can find that system for is $1200, I,m not in the states right now so all I've got is the net to shop, but if you know a site I could save a little money at let me know! And I'll need that map to bro. Thanks

I just got a HMF hm cf system. Looks and sounds great. Putting it on was a bit of a challenge for me. People were not kidding when they said it is a tight fit, i also had to bend the left bracket a little to get it too fit right. I was told by the sales accociate at hmf that the achripovice(sp?) map from pc was the best map, but to me it is way to rich. It turned my oil black very fast. So I am trying to locate a good map until I get to dyno to get a custom one made. could I pm you as well to get a map.
Sure thing.

Back