Hi, new member engine issues.

Check your clutch retention bolts.....
Clutch all good.

20240224_122205.jpg

20240224_110534.jpg

Loosen the chain, remove the front sprocket cover, grab the front sprocket and check for any play.
Check that all the engine mount bolts are tight, and that the swingarm bearings are not worn/loose.
Eliminate the simple, as several things like this can cause strange clunking sounds.

Loosen the chain, remove the front sprocket cover, grab the front sprocket and check for any play.
Check that all the engine mount bolts are tight, and that the swingarm bearings are not worn/loose.
Eliminate the simple, as several things like this can cause strange clunking sounds.
Unfortunately it can't be those , all checked and only just fitted new Chain and sprockets to her.

Update , Ok guys this is a really weird one , plugs all good and showing good colouring , coils all fine , fuel pump, regulator, TPS and sync all fine, injector filters spotless and injectors seem fine, starts OK ticks over ok revs ok while on the stands . Take it out for a spin and as you pull off it starts dropping cylinders and looses power , half clutch and bounce the trottle a bit to get rolling and once above 3k rpm she drives on and pulls with only a hint of stumble on steady trottle. It's driving me mental cause it's my daily and I hate running her like this. Could it be a sensor that's mot throwing a code ?

Back