hi howdy, hey ya'll

ditchdr

Registered
Just dropping by to say hello. Kind of new here. However I have been ghosting the forums for some time.

Little back ground. My "real" job I am a flight medic for a local hospital. And I own a bike repair and custom shop. Working a 24/48 schedule allows me this fredom lol..

Anyhow I dont currently own a Busa. Sold it 2 weeks ago. I am looking into a new 08 model. Just wanted to say hi.

Matt

welcome.gif

Still not 100% sure I am gettign a new Busa. We used the old on as more of a showcase for the shop. Slamed,steched,mild motor work over little gas, and a off the wall paint job.. my business partner wants to go with a Zx14 I want to make a one off v-star. Who knows we might so both. I will tell you this I miss the fun the Busa was. Even tho we did not ride it much it was a blast every time I fired it up.

Do yourself a favor...get the new 'busa. It's incredible.

Scar

1088bikebattery.jpg

This is Bonnie, she is my lady lol.. I dont know what it is about this bike, but I cant seem to part with her.

173.JPG

This is my little man, names Jake. and hes a Daddys boy. He spends more time wiht me in the shop then he does any where ese. He is sitting on a Triumph tt600 I brought by the house right after I bought it. Sold it a day later.

70truimph.jpg

a 1970 Triumph I built form a basket care for a customer last year.

Todds_New_ride.jpg

Set of pipes I made for a Rocket 3

last+build.jpg

and this is a custom bike i built from the ground up. Hand made frame fwing arm and all.
Sorry dont have anymore pics on this computer, many more on the office one.

I know I know, I am a Triumph freak lol.. Dont know why your seeing red x's I used the image prompt. Pics are in my gallery in the pic section.

Back