hi

toncrell

Registered
hello all i just wanted to intruduce myself even though i have posted once before. i just got my new 2020 hyabusa and i am loving it. Its a perfect second bike, or fist bike depending on how long ya been riding. just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the livley debates and posts they have been real helpful

hello all i just wanted to intruduce myself even though i have posted once before. i just got my new 2020 hyabusa and i am loving it. Its a perfect second bike, or fist bike depending on how long ya been riding. just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the livley debates and posts they have been real helpful
I don't think you have ever posted pics of your new bike. We like pics, btw.

I responded to your first post but welcome to the madness anyway. Did you ever get your rear cowl? And like @Odin said we do like pics :thumbsup:

yes the bike arrived in perfect running order along with the cowl. how do i post pictures? i never could figure out how to do that

its the little icon that look like a frame with a dot and a pic of Virginia on it, click it and post your pic.

ok i got pics but still cant figure out how to post them. what sight do i need to be on to get started? is it this sight? and i have the pics on my pc so what would i click to get them to up load? thanks i tell ya there is never a 12 year old geek around when ya need one!

ok i got pics but still cant figure out how to post them. what sight do i need to be on to get started? is it this sight? and i have the pics on my pc so what would i click to get them to up load? thanks i tell ya there is never a 12 year old geek around when ya need one!

Do you see the paper clip next to the Attach files box at the bottom of your post? Click on that and go from there. Do you have pics already taken on your phone, google pics or wherever? I click on ‘photo library’ and then chosse which pics you want then go from there.

InkedSnip_LI.jpg

sweet ty for the clarification. Here it is and yess its realy that shiny all the time. Washed, detailed and SC1 after every ride and golds bees wax about 2 times a month. Next is a tidy tail this weekend, and carbon fiber wheel in 12 weeks then brocs dual ct titanium exhaust. still not sure about pcv or just ecu flash

a huh.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty bike. Now, time to remove the tank stickers and reflectors. :) Also, see how straight your side stand is? My 06 isn’t that bad so I haven’t modified it but many do by cutting a small notch in the leg so it cants forward a tad more. Saves tip overs. I always drag mine backwards an inch to make sure the leg and bike is secure. They don’t lock forward like Harleys do.

yup i was going to remove the stickers but i realized that the SC1 is flamiable so ill have to wait and wash it again then use my heat gun. the kickstand is on the list just need time to take to my friends garage to do it. im going to keep my reflectors though, i ride at night and i live in an apt complex i dont want some idiot saying i didnt see your bike after they hit it. Thats why its parked next to a handicap stall wich no one uses

Last edited:
Back