Hey Mikey-I'm Baaaaack!

Fast in Phoenix

Registered
Hello and long time no see all...

As some of you may have heard, I went down at the beginning of May. Suzy flipped a couple times and was purty f***ed up. There were a couple days there that I just was gonna sell her, but...4 grand later, here she is...better, stronger, faster. What do y'all think? You can't really see the paint to well, it's got an orange metallic pearl to it (very light, I didn't want her to look like a bass boat) and the decals are orange chrome. She looks amazing in person. So, all's well that ends well, except for the permanent lump in my right shoulder (CT separation).

Glad to hear you and your bike are OK! How do frame sliders help protect when the bike flips?
rock.gif

Nice to see you back in the game Phoenix! Your bike is definately lookin sweet....very nice!

I'll be moving out to Phoenix the beginning of next year..I'm lookin forward to hooking up and doin some riding...Can't wait to check the roads out there year round.

Rock on!!
egitarre77.gif

Dan

I was sliding sideways when I left the road and hit the gravel and she flipped over sideways and landed first on her top and then fell on her side...the right slider mushroomed and bent the bolt but the radiator and engine never touched the ground thanks to that slider...now if only I could figure out a way to mount them on my jacket...
biggrin.gif

UR-
Can't wait to show them to you!!! Some Fan-freakin'-tastic roads up north!!! Everything from really techie twisties to fastass sweepers...and amazing scenery to boot!!! C-ya soon:D

Bike looks great, Fast! The paint has a nice hidden quality with the flake. Glad to hear you are back up and around, Welcome Back!

Suzi is looking very nice!! Glad you got her back together...how'd it feel to go riding again?

AWESOME ED!

I really had to resist not spilling the beans to the board!
blush.gif
laugh.gif

Suzie-Q looks awesome. Now you said better and faster...

Well?...

Back