Hey guys is it time to get rid of her?

Not here anymore, the post that is

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145927725 -->

Oh, a 12 y.o. son. That will be rough. Just remember, kids are NOT dumb and are real perceptive. They can sense when things are not going good.

Bro, when all that stuff was going on in my world, my 9 year old son knew something was off.  His grades started dropping and he started getting in trouble at school.  Trust me your son is not oblivious to what is going on. He might not understand what is going on but he knows something is wrong.

Don

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: "Forgot something"|1145837405 -->

My wife and I have been married 13-years... 14th anniversary is coming up in May. So with that said:
Not Wearing Ring = Out the Door

Sorry man! Nothng hurts more... but it will pass.

Rammin, without knowing all of your problems that let up to this post I can say I've been there and me and my wife as of yesterday seem like things have turned around for the best. But my situation was my was was always overweight and had a gastric bypass, and ended up working at a gym, and became a little too close wit one of the board members who made a significantly more amout of money than I, and long story short, they starting doing things together when I was none the wiser, it was actually his wife that let me know about their relationship, they were in the process of a divorce), and me and my wife weren't too far behind. If your wife uses the computer @ home I would highly recomend using some type of keylogger to make sure things are on the up and up. If you need any help just ask (Google Keylogger) you can find trial versions that are the full version also).
Sorry to hear about you misfortune, but if you want things to work out,they will, just takes alot of patience and compromising. But DO NOT compromise your morals.
l8r.
Tony
pm me if you need help. I'm homebound from my accident so I'll be around frequently.

Damn...wish I knew what to say. All I really stress is RECON.

Hire a PD to go snoopin. See what he turns up. In the meantime, start setting up the battlements. Everything and anything that can be used to your advantage must be looked over and tested for integrity. Do this as low-key as possible, and prepare for battle.

If the PD finds out she was cheating, give her a chance to come straight. Don't tell her that you hired a PD to find it out, just be up front and ask her. Tell her that you know something...and that you'd like to hear it from her mouth.

If she refuses, then all hope is more than likely lost. Lock up your heart (for the moment) and become cold and professional. It's gonna be hard, but if you be Mr. nice guy, you're more than likely to gonna get rail-roaded in the end.

Kick her ass out to the curb and change the locks. As soon as that's done, get all the paperwork for the divorce you were supposed to be working on (remember setting up the battlements?) finalized and signed...and SERVED. Be sure to include a restraining order and an order that freezes all jointly-held assets.

Take all the info you have, and raze everything to the ground. Don't allow yourself to feel remorse...that will be your Achille's heel. Distance yourself and remain professional through it all. It'll be hard, but ultimately beneficial in the end (in terms of the legal aspect).

Best of luck, man...it's gonna be a hard road. It's gonna be an all-around rough time, but in the end...

"this too, shall pass."

Whatever happens, there are many of us on the org that have experenced the situation you are now faced with and we hope you find peace in whatever decision you make. You will be the only one who can know when it's time to take care of yourself. It's a hard decision to make, and their is some degree of guilt associated with making the decision to start putting yourself first for a change, but you will come out of it trust me. Wish I would have had the org support when I went through my devorce Peace to you bro, hang in there.

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145852004 -->

my 02. cents....my wife and i have been through hell...most wich i created...if its ment to be ...it will find a way

I'm not married and never have been so I can't really give to much advice but I've always been the straight forward type Ask her WTF? If you don't like her answer kick her to the curb

I went through what it sounds like you may be experiencing.
That was 10 years ago and we made it through. That being said, don't stay in the pot until the water boils. Tell her how you feel and how you see things between the two of you not working. Ask her if she wants to work at making the marriage survive. Then you'll know. If she doesn't want to make it work, it won't work. If she does want to make it work she'll be forced to focus on it. Either way you'll have a direction and won't be stuck in the emoitonally draining limbo in which you currently find yourself trapped. Good luck, I know it sucks, but there's life after, either way it goes.

Back