How do I get rid of .....

Busatized

Donating Member
Registered
I went to the local Suzuki dealer here in NJ yesterday and I left with a brand new '03 Busa. I put about 150 miles on her by the time I got home. When I got home I noticed something odd but I figured it would go away. Now it is the next day and it is still there and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Does anyone know how to get rid of a poop eatin' Busa ridin' ear to ear grin ?

Thanks for the help!
-Nonick

I went to the local Suzuki dealer here in NJ yesterday and I left with a brand new '03 Busa. I put about 150 miles on her by the time I got home. When I got home I noticed something odd but I figured it would go away. Now it is the next day and it is still there and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Thanks for the help!
-Nonick
OH NO you caught Busaitus. There is no cure and the only thing you can do is to ride it every chance you get . If you don't follow this simple rule you'll fall into a deep state of depression. This is you fate and from this day forth you are going to look like this. I know it's going to be rough but it's just something your are going to have to live with.
laugh.gif

It is a kick in the pants isn't it?
Congratulations on the new bike.

The only cure is to keep riding. Eventually your cheek muscles get so sore that they cant hold the grin anymore.

Welcome to the board and congratulations on the new bike.

The only cure is to keep riding.  Eventually your cheek muscles get so sore that they cant hold the grin anymore.

Welcome to the board and congratulations on the new bike.
The soreness in the cheek muscles only happen if your riding fast enough...Then you still have to ride more and more and more and more...You get the point...4500 miles on my 02 and my face is still stuck and will continue to be so...Anyway here it goes again got my mind so tied up on the Busa now about to have a org...O.K. I'll leave the thread now...

biggrin.gif
Sadly(?), there is no cure...
biggrin.gif
After 23,000 miles I'm still addicted.
biggrin.gif
In fact, it's dry and sunny out right now
biggrin.gif
...I gotta go...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Welcome. You could have bought anything else, but you decided to become apart of the Motorcycle Elite! You now have the Worlds Fastest Missile on wheels. The bike which has not been show on The Wildest Police Chase videos, because someone out in Texas flat outran six police cars and a helicopter, even out of range from the choppers camera. The only force in the universe that can escape the Event Horizon! The only bike that will obliterate the highway speedlimit in the first gear, and has more sex appeal to the ladies than James Bond.  
kickass.gif

I actually outran about 7 squad cars.
sly.gif

Welcome to the Elite
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks for the help!
-Nonick
Do a roll on against an evenly weighted ZX-12. I ride and love my Busa but stock to stock the 12 will tear it out of the frame at 70 mph

Hey guys, thanks for the help. I guess I will have to live with this condition for a while. Does a roll against a ZX-12 really cure Busaitus? I think it will take a bigger needle than that to cure me!!

BTW, I found that Busaitus is contagious, my SO caught it yesterday on that first open stretch of road we found.

STUNNAH, thanks for leaving when you did!

-Nonick but elite

Only one cure for this disease known to man. It comes in a 500lb tablet called..."SELDABUSA"
jump9.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

Brian
afro.gif

Dude there is no cure. Deal with it, learn to live with it, not even the best plastic surgen can't take it off. enjoy the bike and learn to become one with it. i too got the same problem
jump9.gif
biggrin.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Interestingly, Busaitis is seasonal...It only affects NE peopel during the spring and summer months...occasionally extending into the fall. I have rarely seen or heard of a case of Busaitis in the NE during the month of December, January or February.

But just like Malaria, it may return when the conditions are right. Usually around March, actually, I can almost guarantee it!

i see we have some Jersey busa brethens here glad to see it, when i go home this summer will have to hookup. im from South Jersey,where all the action happens.

ps. Can someone send me some Tastykakes, french apple is my favorite
pissed.gif

I've tried it out with a 2000 zx-12 , but I have to disagree with the 12 tearing the busa out of the frame at least in my case vs the 12, the busa pulled the 12 every time out dead stop roll ons .

I'm not saying a 12 can't beat a busa, I'm just saying when I got my bike and a friend of my got his 12 I had 1200 miles on mine and he had 2500 on his we raced and the out come didn't favor the 12 .

Just remember not all stock busa are the same nor do they run the same, some are alot faster and then some are slower.

But like has been said before, how many people keep their bikes stock anyway..

Back