Here She Is! After All The Sanding, Priming, Painting, Updates My "New" 1998 900rr!

wick001

Registered
I have to say I'm very pleased with the result!

900rr 027.jpg

Re: Here She Is! After All The Sanding, Priming, Painting, Updates My "New" 1998 900r

she looks good! i don't like most white bikes but that is a great job in my book :beerchug:

Re: Here She Is! After All The Sanding, Priming, Painting, Updates My "New" 1998 900r

Shiny bike... Looks nice! :thumbsup:

Well done!

Wow! you dont usually see that clean or detailed of a 900rr! Awesome bike!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tough looking ***** she is. Nice job.

Looks great! I've had a couple of white bikes. Especially like pearl paint jobs.

Can you post a "before" picture for us?

Classic!!

That looks great!! :thumbsup:

Looks very nice!! :bowdown:

B-E-A-UTIFUL! Nicely done!

heck that looks great, i like the white paint job, clean looking, well done:thumbsup:

SWEET....ive alway liked those bikes...good job...:thumbsup:

Back