painted inner panel pictures 06le

Sweet!
beerchug.gif

Awesome! Been Thinking of doing my inner also. I like the chrome tank rest below inner. Triple tree, gauges, Controls, all sweet. Still waiting on bar ends huh?
super.gif

there's no drop shadow in the silver like on the tank...?

just messin' looks great!
beerchug.gif

i use the throttlemeister bar ends, had to get them chromed, the brush aluminum was not matching up to the grips provide by sageronin

(Revolution @ Feb. 23 2007,18:36) there's no drop shadow in the silver like on the tank...?

just messin' looks great!
beerchug.gif
im good but not as good as you.
you are a master of paint
im a wanna be
jump9.gif

(thepushercg @ Feb. 23 2007,19:37) i use the throttlemeister bar ends, had to get them chromed, the brush aluminum was not matching up to the grips provide by sageronin
Ive been looking for chrome grips with rubber inserts for grip/looks and that I im able to use bar ends with no luck yet. Maybe sageronin has some? Notice the cool powder coated stock bar ends!

push, they look sweet. good quality too. i only noticed cause i was "checkin" out your work. and thanks.

[dam we really need a thumbs up smiley.]

(Revolution @ Feb. 23 2007,19:51) push, they look sweet. good quality too. i only noticed cause i was "checkin" out your work. and thanks.

[dam we really need a thumbs up smiley.]
Just ask Heavybusa.

(Busa05_KY @ Feb. 23 2007,18:41)
(thepushercg @ Feb. 23 2007,19:37) i use the throttlemeister bar ends, had to get them chromed, the brush aluminum was not matching up to the grips provide by sageronin
Ive been looking for chrome grips with rubber inserts for grip/looks and that I im able to use bar ends with no luck yet. Maybe sageronin has some? Notice the cool powder coated stock bar ends!
i have seen the chrome with rubber, but like you said, there enclosed, maybe you could drill a hole in them and put the bar ends on, i dont know if they would look good or not like that.

You did an awesome job on those!
beerchug.gif

If I remember,your family is in the bodywork business right?

(brendanp @ Feb. 23 2007,19:30) You did an awesome job on those!
beerchug.gif

If I remember,your family is in the bodywork business right?
yes sir your memory is right.

Your bike looks great, I really like the inners. We need to meet up sometime if you are close to Chattanooga, I am only 10 or 15 minutes away. PM me sometime.

Tim
smile.gif

Man!!!!! talk about redefining going "ALL OUT". bike is pretty but id be afraid to pull outta the driveway with it

What about a Woodcraft or CanadianMike Stator Billet stator cover added on the list?

Push, your Busa is supa-sexy. Very nicely done, not overly done, not mix-matched, just right. Man. I'd hate to clean it though
smile.gif

Charlie

Back