sanding dash panels

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
time for a new project, since r/r has a bad name and g/glass is in the upper price bracket and the fact i am bored ,today i started sanding the dash panels, let me tell you, this is twice as hard as sanding the reservoirs.
anyway i will paint them next week, ill figure out a good design for the silver and white and see what i can do.
pictures will be forcoming....if i shoot this to crap then looks like i will have to bite the bullet and go with ..........................................................................................
........should i say it ?......................well ok.................chrome panels........ i said it. its not like i have a chrome addiction or something. well maybe i do.

lurk.gif
Bring on the pics!!!

beerchug.gif
Cool. All the stuff you polished yourself came out really good. This will too.

I would be looking for a good play by play... if I have to get mine redone, I think I will go with smooth... So post up!

Prime and sand, prime and sand. Get a good building primer and you should be fine. I did mine, so i know all about the fun of sanding.

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 01 2007,18:52) I would be looking for a good play by play... if I have to get mine redone, I think I will go with smooth... So post up!
MC, I'm surprised you haven't seen a set. They look great sanded and especially if they match the paint and decals.

Back