Help!!!what should i pay for a new 08 busa

I paid $9399.00 and $10,100.00 otd.this price is in ohio and each states sales tax is different.a good range would be $9500 to $10,500 otd,anything over $10,500 otd is a ripoff.better hurry the 08's are going fast,i got mine in the nick of time!

Under 10,500 All Day

new busa 024.jpg

Yea there r 4 tht I knw 2 at one shop and 2 at another......nice yosh u have 2 u tube them so I can here...how much u pay 4 the pipes?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Made my own deal. Traded and made my own price. They took it so I feel uhh, well maybe I wasn't to smart. I'm happy though and that's what matters, right. I said right. All prices i've seen here is under what otd price was here in south ga. We Get The Last Shipment Down Here.

Thanks for all the help!!! Will go this weekend to see what I can do will keep you posted.......
Hope your not going to Fay they are always expensive, it won't matter where you get it from but it is a difference from sea level, just don't ride it at sea level and you won't know what your missing:whistle: I took mine from Denver to DC and at sea level compared to this thin air it was like I added a turbo scared the crap out of me.

Yea that is what a few people told me when they went to sea level........Said it was like another bike with way more power:laugh: what there were doing in 2-3 gear here they were doing in 4-5 at sea level.... O yea It is FAY....

Last edited:
Yea that is what a few people told me when they went to sea level........Said it was like another bike with way more power:laugh: what there were doing in 2-3 gear here they were doing in 4-5 at sea level.... O yea It is FAY....
I was in there the other day I think I saw one Blue one on the floor but I heard the salesman telling some guy that since the 09 prices went up the older bikes won't drop much. Hopefully you can work something out but they have been a little pricey in the past.

Back