otd prices

blazzinbird

Registered
a local dealer told me 13.5 otd the door for a 08, is this to high. If so what should I f pay for one?

Good dealer in chicago area

I paid 11.6 otd for my 08. Its been almost two weeks since I bought it. I havent even had a chance to ride it yet because they had to order frame sliders that i am having them install. Those frame sliders better arrive at the dealers tommarow or im gonna be one mad #$@&%^!!!!

make sure your OTD price is taxes and license fees.. if you are buying out of state, it can be up to 8% more just for plates..

This is the man to talk to Ed hanson at city cycle 1-847-763-6900 he will beat that price local on touey great people.

I paid 10,311 otd for my 08. in fact i was the first one to get the 08 in the mid west from bartlesville, ok. i got mine last september. then suzuki sent me a limited addition hayabusa backpack with a letter thanking me for being one of the first to purchase the busa in the united states. which i thought that was really cool of them.

a local dealer told me 13.5 otd the door for a 08, is this to high. If so what should I f pay for one?  

Good dealer in chicago area
stay away from Chicago cycle and Willy's world. Call down here to Watseka Suzuki/Honda/Kawasaki and see what they can do. I bought mine at South Suburban Suzuki, but he no longer sells Suzuki the last that I heard.

Back