Help!!!what should i pay for a new 08 busa

ET7450

Registered
wHATZZZZ UP!!!!! I am new to the site. Have been on it for a mth or so getting info on the k8 busa, wanted to get some feed back on a OTD price I was told 10,799, the bike is a 08 so I thought I would get it for under 10k?

At this point, with the 2009's readily available, a stunted economy and slow bike sales all around, I would try for $10K or less out the door.

Best of luck!

kind of depends on location as well.....it seems bikes in Central Texas are higher than most other places.

Seems mid west and east of there sometimes have better deals.

I pretty much think they are jerking me around, and this is the 4th bike i got from this dealer....:rulez:

do a search on "best price for 08"....there is a thread on this very subject. You could get some dealer names to contact maybe close enough to drive to and compare prices...if they have 08's left.

I paid $9500.00 OTD for my 08 Hayabusa in March 09 from Sarasota Suzuki in Sarasota Florida.

Prices went up on the 09 but you should be able to get an 08 for a bargain this time of year. You should be around $10k out the door (all taxes and fees included)....

??? Got mine for $9650, OTD price was $10350 in Sarasota, FL:whistle:
They may have sold out, I was not including Tax or Title fees just the price of the Motorcycle. They were listing on Ebay for $9500.00 no hidden fees. Tax and reg/title were extra. If you are a resident of FL you would have to pay these extras to drive it off the lot. If you are from any other state, it would have been $9500.00 otd and you pay tax and reg fees in your state. Sorry for any confusion?

No confusion, just trying to get my duck in row b-4 I pay up! Trying to save any $$ to get any extra when I get it......:thumbsup:

Elevation don't matter, that is what the o2 sensor and the computer is for. Look at cycletrader.com then call up the closest dealer with the best price. Confirm that number and shop it locally. Tell them you will drive to go get it if they don't match.

Back