HELP!!!!!!!!NEED HELP!!!&#

went to the shop that did the tires this morning and showed the vid to the service manager. they decided they would come get the bike from my house. the head manager(also a busa owner) and a tech came to my house to get it and with in seconds the tech knew what was wrong with it. they forgot to put in a spacer. the manager told me he would check everything, and if anything is damaged he would replace it.

dude dont ride it like that you will end up causing serious damage especially if that chain pops off and breaks through your sprocket cover.

Go BACK to the shop, and say..."May I PLEASE HAVE MY SPACER BACK
rock.gif
?"....... with or without tightening, it's missing bud.....
coolold.gif

went to the shop that did the tires this morning and showed the vid to the service manager. they decided they would come get the bike from my house. the head manager(also a busa owner) and a tech came to my house to get it and with in seconds the tech knew what was wrong with it. they forgot to put in a spacer. the manager told me he would check everything, and if anything is damaged he would replace it.
Glad you caught it before any thing bad happened. Also glad your service manager will handle the mistake without giving you any bs.

pretty darn sad when the shop can not even change a tire correctly...

they are a good shop with a great rep, so I don't know. Maybe it was just not that tech day. they found the spacer 6 bikes down from where mine was. the manager that came to get my bike was actually one of the owners of the shop. both the owner and service manager were very apologetic.

Back