Help!!!!!!  my friend has lost his way

BUTTER2BOY

Jr.Vice President Barron Butters
Donating Member
Registered
hay my friend calls me today to tell me about this zx14 that runs 8 sec. stock & no stock busa can do that [ i'm like yea right
rock.gif
] so i pull up this site & scroll down & see that it has a full exhaust system Muzzy & a countershaft sprocket with one less tooth & a tank full of VP MR9 race gas .

but it is stock
mad.gif
argue.gif

so if any of guys / famly members could help me show him the light I would be greatful
afro.gif

thanx !

You can only see the light if you OPEN your Eyes
tounge.gif

And his are definately closed on this subject
wink.gif

What part of "Custom 2006 Kawasaki ZX-14" didn't he understand? Let him go buy a zx-13.5, sounds like he deserves one.

Even with all that coustom work the zx-14 is still ugly as sin.

<!--EDIT|BigSimp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152312500 -->

good to know that I can:
slam & stap the front ... install adjustable bones in the rear....drop a tooth up front...install aftermarket exhaust and install a 4" over swing arm and still call my bike stock!!!

and they STILL can't write an article without comparing it to the Busa:
"showing all the haters that the new ZX-14 is every bit as good a platform for tuners and tweakers as that other odd-looking, standard-setting superbike that appeared on the scene seven long years ago."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152320507 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the bike looks good and fast. I still like the looks of the Busa but man them kawi's ain't going to be slow thats forsure.

Back