helping a friend out

sweet tea man

Registered
helping a friend in photography out

Friend of mine is into photography and has always done pics of people, scenery, etc. She mentioned a couple weeks ago wanting to do some pictures of things in motion so of course, i volunteered myself as a guinea pig on the bike:whistle:

she just sent me a few over, she's going through them and zooming in on me in some turns so hopefully i will have those within the next week or so. i'll post em up here.

any who, here are the first couple I have
bike2.jpg

bike.jpg

my favorite of the three:
IMG_1774.jpg

Hayabusa....what moves YOU?:thumbsup:

The last one she was in the road taking that section of pics, so i had to hug the line:)

these had a shutter speed i think she said at 1250 or 1300. and for this strip of road i was running about 45-50 through the turns

Last edited:
last shot is nice. man what a beautiful bike the 'busa is, look at those lines on the nose. :beerchug:

So my position looks good in the photos? i've learned alot from the board like where to put my feet and how to lean and position the body. just being sure its right,....it feels right, but you guys have more experiance than i do:thumbsup:

I think she did a fantastic job for being her first time doing high speed photography. Her still life and normal pics are amazing. I personally cant wait until I get the rest of them. I want to get a couple and make a small poster out of them.

thanks for the compliments guys.

Body position looks pretty good and you're looking through the turn.

Tell her she did a great job on the pics.

Looking forward to seeing more of 'em!

--Wag--

Back