HELP ME oRg

busaboy007

Registered
i keep havin deals fall threw my fingers i need a gen 1 seat cowl my buddy knew he had one for me come to findout some one at his shop stole it my budget is 65 shipped 46544 any color i can paint thanks hope someone can help:whistle:

i dont know if i trust some parts comin from hon kong i bought pads befor from a similar ebay person and the pads broke the firsttime i hit them hard hopin to find a used oem hump somthing i can trust

i dont know if i trust some parts comin from hon kong i bought pads befor from a similar ebay person and the pads broke the firsttime i hit them hard hopin to find a used oem hump somthing i can trust
Can u help me out here just alil and tell me what year Busa you need it for? Thanks.

wow i was on ebay for a while and didnt see any of those thanks guys i think i goin to buy the red one it looks like an oem so ur ensured the fitment is correct ive seen so many that dont fit right

If ebay doesn't work out. I've got one I'll sell for $50 shipped. Perfect condition but custom painted so it won't match anything.

ya im tryin to bid on it and i forgot my user id and i regestered for them to send my id and then i cant get into my email cause ther doin maitence fml i got 3 days left i wish somehad on on the oRg i would lov to buy onr from a busa brother

If ebay doesn't work out. I've got one I'll sell for $50 shipped. Perfect condition but custom painted so it won't match anything.

yaa i dont care about thte paint i want it i sent u a pm just pm me back with info saw ur from mighigan might just take a ride and pick it up my number is 5748071064 if u need to contact me:cheerleader::beerchug:

I sent you an email. Pics

IMG_5877.jpg

IMG_5878.jpg

PAYPAL SENT my adress on my paypal is old dont know how to change it i sent u an email with correct shipping adress

Back