How my cowl isn't smooth like other's?

Well I just got a used '04 Hayabusa and the guy I bought it from gave me with the cowl and seat which it comes with, he even threw in a Corbin rear saddle and backrest.  My gripe is that in most pics the cowl is smooth almost all the way around the bottom.  Mine has spaces so you can put the cowl on with the grab handle still there.  I hate that.  Does Suzuki have smooth ones or are the pics just photochops or something?
If you have the black and purple, I have a hump that has not been out of it's box since I bought the bike.   I will trade you even up if you want. Email me some pics of the hump and I will do the same if you are interested.
Sorry man, I got an '04 Limited Edition in the Crystal Red color.

Well I just got a used '04 Hayabusa and the guy I bought it from gave me with the cowl and seat which it comes with, he even threw in a Corbin rear saddle and backrest.  
sounds like you got a great deal, from a knowledgable and good owner...   good going...

My little "House-Mouse" would love a seat with a back rest...if its ever for sale, I would love to buy it from you.

welcome to the best Busa board on the planet...

hav a good 1...RSD
I might think about selling it, just depends on it is as comfortable as the previous owner says it is for my girlfriend after we take this 300 mile trip down to Kansas this weekend.

Got to agree with BigDawg on this one, the dang thing just looks sweet with the bar and hump, plus no hassles when changing the seat for 2 up riding! NJ.:;):

What they all said...
wink.gif

Can anyone post a pic of their bike with the hump and grabrail on. I know they're out there but I have yet to see how it looks.

Back