Paint/Rear Seat Cowl HELP

Squirrel

formerly known as MarineBusa
Registered
Hey guys (and gals),
Like so many others i have gotten to a place where I just cant seem to figure out what to do. So I turn to my 30k+ new friends to help me out. Thanks in advance.

I am trying to get ahold of a rear seat cowling for my 06 hayabusa. Its stock paint, dark greyish with metallic sparkles. Black and light grey graphics on it. I would be happy at this point to find:
A) any seat cowl that fits + the paint code (for the deep grey) so I can paint it to match the bike.
or even better yet,
B) a cowl thats already this color, and fits, and has no scratches.

Ive tried a few off ebay now and the color is always plain black or grey, never the right one. And the latest attempt left me with a cowl that doesnt even fit :banghead:

I wouldnt even mind forking over $150 at this point to get one from Suzuki so long as I KNOW it would fit and match, but i cant even seem to find a link to do THAT much.

Any links/ideas? Im so fed up I cant even think straight.

Headed out with the wife to try and relax and get my head right. Thanks again in advance.

If you want new, PM Justin from Honda East. He's on here.
Nobody can really touch his pricing. Otherwise your best bet unfortunately is ebay.. :(

I just traded a hump for a backseat to guy on suzukihayabusa.org not the right color but straight trade.I got the hump for nothing when I bought a nice rear plastic coweling to replace my cracked one.

all you have to do is get that spare I have and paint it right?

Ya maybe. Ill PM justin sometime next week and if he can hook me up with a painted one already I may do that. The guy I know who paints stuff is being a flake lately, dont wana have to deal with that hassle if I dont need to. Im so done with this hump thing man. I have sat and waited for rear replacements like 4 times now, like christmas I open the box, and inevitably I get crapped on. Im just tired of it.

Ya maybe. Ill PM justin sometime next week and if he can hook me up with a painted one already I may do that. The guy I know who paints stuff is being a flake lately, dont wana have to deal with that hassle if I dont need to. Im so done with this hump thing man. I have sat and waited for rear replacements like 4 times now, like christmas I open the box, and inevitably I get crapped on. Im just tired of it.

Justin won't do you wrong. Just don't ask for no onions.. :rofl::rofl:

I can definitely hook you up with an OEM factory one that will match your bike like it should. Without being at work right now, I'm pretty sure I can do $149.99 on one. If you'd like to order one shoot me a PM when you're ready

I can definitely hook you up with an OEM factory one that will match your bike like it should. Without being at work right now, I'm pretty sure I can do $149.99 on one. If you'd like to order one shoot me a PM when you're ready

PM sent

Back