Help me ,guys!!! Opinions needed....now!!!

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
So I am looking to buy a 04 black/purple busa. You can find the ad at kijiji.ca/toronto/motorcycles/black/purple,7,000.....mint......best deal on kijiji ad.( sorry dont know how to post link)

LOOOOng list of chrome mods, including PC 3, possible K&N filter, blah,blah, some of the chrome mods were not listed,everything has a Kanji,Busa symbol on it. Dude has a couple people looking at it this weekend, I need to give an answer today.

Please go look at the ad and give me your thoughts on condition, price, mods, whatever...

Thanks all.......:bowdown:

So I am looking to buy a 04 black/purple busa. You can find the ad at kijiji.ca/toronto/motorcycles/black/purple,7,000.....mint......best deal on kijiji ad.( sorry dont know how to post link)

LOOOOng list of chrome mods, including PC 3, possible K&N filter, blah,blah, some of the chrome mods were not listed,everything has a Kanji,Busa symbol on it. Dude has a couple people looking at it this weekend, I need to give an answer today.

Please go look at the ad and give me your thoughts on condition, price, mods, whatever...

Heres the link my friend

2004 Suzuki Hayabusa - Mint - Best Deal on Kijiji $7,000 Firm - Toronto Sport Bikes For Sale - Kijiji Toronto

This looks like the same bike that was for sale at the beginning of the spring here in Toronto. It has all the same aftermarket stuff on it as well as the description.

I honestly would not buy a bike that has been modified but that is just my opinion though. I would want to modify it myself, plus, that bike is too shiny for me.

I believe the previous owner took care of it if in fact it is the same bike.

THis is my favorite color scheme on the Gen I , However , I am looking for an 08+ for myself as I hear it is a more complete bike.

Check it out if you wish and look for the obvious abuse signs. ITs defintly a low milieage bike.

I wouldnt pay more than $6,500 though.

Oh and funny thing, I used to live in Campbellford for about 2 months. I would rather not remember it hahaha.

Oh and funny thing, I used to live in Campbellford for about 2 months. I would rather not remember it hahaha.

Try hanging out ih Havelock sometime with a busa....The Harley guys there look like they want to beat you with a chain...:laugh:

nice ride if you like it and it's been well taken care of get it, but do a little more looking you may find better deal.

I absolutely fell in love with my black/purple <3

At first I wasn't sure about the color scheme, but other than the White/silver I wouldn't change it.

Bike looks extra clean... Go look at it and offer low, everyone says
"there are guys coming to look at it this weekend"

In reality, there aren't multiple guys looking to spend $7k when riding season just ended unless it's a smoking deal. :rulez:

So I wouldn't really worry about it disappearing this weekend

The problem is all those mods and all the mods one could do, DO NOT add to the value of a bike. Those bikes are only worth what u or the buyer thinks its worth.
Posted via Mobile Device

DOT, I know but I still appreciate opins.....is that blue book price stock I suppose?

Dont pay attention to blue book. Not a single bike right now is selling at blue book price. A bike is only worth what someone will pay for it no matter what blue book says. There are tons! of busa's selling right now for cheap. Dont fall for the "some other people are looking at it" saying. Take your time when looking for a bike because a better deal will always show up the next week.

I think it looks like a clean bike. Personally I hate chrome on sport bikes and $7k is pretty steep for an '04 (although maybe it's $7k CDN?).

I think if it were me I'd wait on a stock bike in good shape and do the mods myself. Although it's certainly no guarantee, my feeling is that if someone has performance modded a vehicle, chances are they've flogged it pretty good (and this is true of any vehicle - bike, car or otherwise). That's certainly not to say that an un-modded bike couldn't have been ridden hard too, but really why else would someone make a vehicle go faster if not to drive it harder?

As mentioned, a bike is only worth so much, modded or not. If you check it out and like it, offer whatever and you have extra stuff already installed. He may even have some OEM pieces to throw in. Good luck with whatever you decide! The important thing is if you like it once you see it. Don't let the bling throw your game face out the window....

Back