Help finding a header?

Stealth08

Registered
Hey everyone. I have been having a blast with the ECU editor from Petrik and connector from Boost By Smith but now I have a question. I got the FMF Apex carbon/titanium slip-ons for my bike at a great price and I love the pipes, but now I am curious if anyone has knowledge of whether I can find a header to go with these. I have emailed FMF and no response. I was just curious because I know a few companies use duals on thier full systems and I know some companies sell headers separately. I am just wondering if anyone here knows if there is a company that sells just the aftermarket header for duals and if they might (:whistle:) just work with these slip-ons. Now I know everyone is going to say I should have bought the full system but I couldn't at the time due to cash, and love the looks and sound of my pipes. I also know that if a company out there makes a system to work with thier slip-ons then they should work with any slip-ons as they should be the same to work with the stock header. Someone help me out here as my other option is to sell my set and buy a full system but not until next year. :please:

Is it for duals or single muffler?

Sorry, found it already. That might just work, but they said that it isn't out yet. Thanks for the info.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Akro maces a duel header but I don't know if they will sell it seperatly..good luck! let us know what you find...

Well I found the Vance and Hines to be the one to use. It works with thier slip on and it has factory and wideband bungs for o2 sensors, yes both. Think I might have to get this header. Any sponsors have this header for sale at a good price? The part number is: 73-107-15.
Here are a couple pics of my FMF Apex in case anyone wants to see what they look like on a Grey and Black 08:
DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

Back