Exhuast headers pipe only for gen 2

Jgarcia6988

Registered
Hello All

So i have two slip on Yoshimura R77 and i want to do 4 to 1 and be able to use one of my slip ons.

Do you know any website that offer just the headers pipe for gen 2 busa

I am in the 48. what is it that you have ?
Muzzy. The header is one piece, not the slip connected stuff. The muffler is nothing awesome, would be a good candidate for replacement like you are thinking. I think the bottom couple tubes have some dents from hitting but not too bad. All street exhausts end up that way and it doesn't hurt performance.
Small Bertha.jpg

@Jgarcia6988
The muffler shop welded the custom mid pipe directly to the R77, not the other way around as I wrote in the PM.
IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2752.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

(the black section = midpipe)
And BTW, I think that's an anodizing paint or something that the muffler shop offered to do. I said yes at the time, but will eventually strip that stuff off so it blends into the exhaust lines better.

Muzzy. The header is one piece, not the slip connected stuff. The muffler is nothing awesome, would be a good candidate for replacement like you are thinking. I think the bottom couple tubes have some dents from hitting but not too bad. All street exhausts end up that way and it doesn't hurt performance. View attachment 1610281
Muzzy makes good power and I'm sure Dennis will treat you right.

Muzzy. The header is one piece, not the slip connected stuff. The muffler is nothing awesome, would be a good candidate for replacement like you are thinking. I think the bottom couple tubes have some dents from hitting but not too bad. All street exhausts end up that way and it doesn't hurt performance. View attachment 1610281
What’s the price shipped ?

I had a muzzy exhaust on my 09 nice and light and I liked the sound of it.

79F29D7D.jpg

Back