Helmet

JBradley0181

Donating Member
Registered
Can someone please tell me what they think about that helmet need a new one since the crash but dont have alot to spend i know i know its my skull we are talking about and its priceless but with the finances going the way they are im straped so please anyone with any info on this helmet or one under 200 let me know im looking on www.denniskirk.com and they seem to have a good list of product and seems to be they are having a close out on these types of helmets

thanks in advance
joe

p.s i wear a xl in hjc and i know helmets all fit differnt who seems to have a snug fit like the hjc also thanks again everyone

Well had i not read your p.s. i would've recommeded HJC they're pretty low priced. Scorpion Exo 700 series runs just under $200. You might also want to check helmet companies for their discontinued products. They get rid of them for rediculously low prices.
In the mean time i hope your situation gets better and you can get back to enjoying the ride.
smile.gif

Dont know if it is your cup of tea. ogk has their FF-4 on sale for $199 plus shipping. webbikeworld.com has a good write up on them.

Back