Helmets

I just bought a Suomy for my wife.  No offense to the guys who like them, but the majority of their finishes look "girlie" to me.  (You know, flowers, etc.)  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
tounge.gif
This is what id call girly, I like the Suomy Gambler but wont shell out that kind of dough.

The only helmet that fits my head perfectly is discontinued so I'm a bit concerned for I already took a spill in it. It's the Shoei TZ-1. I tried on the TZ-R, however it didn't fit as well. I just hope in the future another helmet will come along that I long.

KBC FFR MODULAR FLIP .. very nice when u are riding in town. just flip up at the stop light and very comfortable. overal i have been very happy with the helmet cost is about $230
biggrin.gif

I bought the Icon Mainframe Halo Helmet when it came out in 2003. Since I have also purchased another one. I love this helmet! It has looks to me that can't be touched, very good protection and sturdy build, and the sound muffle is superb. No head wobbles or wind noise either all for 200$. I love Icon gear period everything I have is from them and all of my equipment has held up superb. In my opinion check Icon out and you will not regret it.
BB69

Crap I didn't even notice the date on this thread. But now you all have my curiousity up what WAS the point of bringing this thread back up?

Crap I just answered my own question when i read back through it. I have never looked at the crash forum. Think I will check that out now. I feel sorry for the guy bigtime now. He said he was beginning to realize his own mortality and that sure seemed to be true. Regrets and sympathy to any of his friends and family.

I just bought a Suomy for my wife.  No offense to the guys who like them, but the majority of their finishes look "girlie" to me.  (You know, flowers, etc.)  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
tounge.gif
This is what id call girly, I  like the Suomy Gambler but wont shell out that kind of dough.
The Gambler is the next lid I was going to get!! But I hear that Arai is coming out with a new line pretty soon. I have a Hayden Replica right now and I love it, but it doesn't match this busa (Silver and Grey)
If I don't like the new line, I will probably go with a Colin Edwards Rep (Arai Corsair RX-7)

I spent $700 for my SHOEI, Light as hell, no blind spots, Sheild lock, anti fog sheild.

A++

GUYS....

This person that posted this has passed away as a result of a motorcycle accident.

To keep responding in this thread might be sending email messages to his home computer email addy saying someone responded...etc...I would hate to think that a loved one might be getting reminded or something in such a manner.

To repeat: SirIsaac is no longer with us, and this was his question. See accident forum.

Back